Selling a delisted Xbox 360 game

Gaiking

CAGiversary!
Was cleaning up my inbox and I found out that I had an unused download code for Dream Chronicles for the Xbox 360 (got through one of Hudson's PR reps). It's one of the few dozen games you cannot get in the Xbox Marketplace anymore. It's neither a remarkable game nor is it one you can't get on other platforms. I tested the code and it's still vaild (of course, I did not hit the redeem button). I doubt there are many Xbox digital library completionists, but I wouldn't know what to charge if I listed this on Ebay.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was cleaning up my inbox and I found out that I had an unused download code for Dream Chronicles for the Xbox 360 (got through one of Hudson's PR reps). It's one of the few dozen games you cannot get in the Xbox Marketplace anymore. It's neither a remarkable game nor is it one you can't get on other platforms. I tested the code and it's still vaild (of course, I did not hit the redeem button). I doubt there are many Xbox digital library completionists, but I wouldn't know what to charge if I listed this on Ebay.

Thoughts?
I will give ya 5 bucks

bread's done
Back