Selling a sealed MGS HD Collection LE for PS3. CHEAP: $110/shipped.

mattcube64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I've been a member here forever; I'm not going anywhere. I just don't mess with the trading forum much. I post pretty regularly over at MacRumors.com's marketplace quite a bit under the same name, and I have 100% and nearly a decade of feedback on eBay under mattandmacy.

PS3 MGS HD collection limited edition, sealed. I bought this for a friend but he couldn't wait a couple days for me to get home from visiting my GF and bought a standard edition. I can still return the game for four more days, I think; but knowing they're hard to come by, and selling for quite a pretty penny, figured I'd offer it here and maybe make some $$. I'd like $140+shipping. EDIT: A quick drop before returning it... $120 + actual shipping (USPS Flat Rate w/ Delivery Confirmation).

Last call: $110/shipped. This cost me $86. It'll likely cost $10 or so to ship. After Paypal fees, I'll be lucky to eek out $10 of profit. For my work, plus gas, that's more than fair. Very last call.

6345550788_cb81eea9b6.jpg

Please PM me with any questions whatsoever. :)

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
You can still buy the limited edition at gamestops for $79.99 its just not available online.
If anyone checked inventory they could probably get to a gamestop with inventory locally. Probably going to be best returning it lol.

Eh, if you look on eBay you'll see they've sold for as much as $200 over the last week. Right now, the price is dropping substantially because everyone is trying to undercut everyone else for a quick sale. But I would imagine the market will stabilize in a couple weeks and prIces will slowly work upwards again.

And most Gamestops only got enough LEs to cover preorders. And those that have yet to be picked up are what's showing up on the website. Sure, it's definitely possible to get lucky - an employee sold me someone else's preorder - but it's not guaranteed.

$85 floating isn't gonna kill me. Like I said, just seeing if there's interest. If not, you're very much right - I can just return it.

[quote name='mattcube64']Eh, if you look on eBay you'll see they've sold for as much as $200 over the last week. Right now, the price is dropping substantially because everyone is trying to undercut everyone else for a quick sale. But I would imagine the market will stabilize in a couple weeks and prIces will slowly work upwards again.

And most Gamestops only got enough LEs to cover preorders. And those that have yet to be picked up are what's showing up on the website. Sure, it's definitely possible to get lucky - an employee sold me someone else's preorder - but it's not guaranteed.

$85 floating isn't gonna kill me. Like I said, just seeing if there's interest. If not, you're very much right - I can just return it.[/QUOTE]

this is NOT eBay its cheapassgamer

[quote name='starmask2k3']this is NOT eBay its cheapassgamer[/QUOTE]

Well I have had two offers, one for $110 and one for $115, in less than six hours. I'll take my chances. Like I said, I'm just gauging interest. If you don't like that, I'm not telling you you have to buy it, nor am I saying I'm against offers. And its no sweat off my back to drive three minutes to return this at Gamestop. But considering they are at least mildly difficult to come by, I figured maybe I'd give people a chance to decide for themselves if they want it. If it doesn't sell, it's no biggie to me - heck, I wasn't even buying this with the intention to sell it in the first place.

I'm going to try a 1-day eBay auction tomorrow. But until then, I'll offer the MGS LE for $120 + actual shipping via USPS.

It was $86 after tax; factor in gas and time and paypal fees, I'll be netting about $25 on a relatively hard-to-find limited edition that is currently out of print. Any less than that and it's not really worth my time and I'll just return it. Sorry if I sound snide; don't mean to be. Just laying it out so people don't think I'm trying to gouge them.

Also, if we can get payment cleared by 3pm CST tomorrow (Thur), I will get the game out in the mail the same day :)

Dude, just take it back already. Nobody comes here intending to pay MORE for a game. You should know how we treat hoarders and scalpers too. Not saying you are as it was for someone else, but the point is similar.

bread's done
Back