Selling a USED G1 GAMING GEFORCE GTX 960 WINDFORCE & a USED PS4 (send me your prices, pics in thread)

Hey Cosmo, are you still looking for Uncharted 2?

I have Uncharted 2 GotY for sale, which is brand new and sealed. I'm looking to get $25 in Amazon Gift Card form for it. While I haven't done any trades on CAG yet, I have completed many successful trades over on Reddit's GameSwap forum as denoted by the mushroom badge next to my name (my name over there is Remmib). Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Odissius']Hey Cosmo, are you still looking for Uncharted 2?

I have Uncharted 2 GotY for sale, which is brand new and sealed. I'm looking to get $25 in Amazon Gift Card form for it. While I haven't done any trades on CAG yet, I have completed many successful trades over on Reddit's GameSwap forum as denoted by the mushroom badge next to my name (my name over there is Remmib). Let me know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Odissius, but i'm only looking to trade for Uncharted 2. I'm only accepting Amazon Gift Cards as a form of payment. Thanks for CML though.

[quote name='Cosmo G. Spacely']Thanks Odissius, but i'm only looking to trade for Uncharted 2. I'm only accepting Amazon Gift Cards as a form of payment. Thanks for CML though.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I guess I must've got confused...I thought you were looking for a copy of Uncharted 2. What does CML stand for? That's another thing I wasn't sure of heh.

[quote name='Odissius']Sorry I guess I must've got confused...I thought you were looking for a copy of Uncharted 2. What does CML stand for? That's another thing I wasn't sure of heh.[/QUOTE]

I am looking for uncharted 2 but only to trade the games in my list for. CML = Check My List.

[quote name='GnarKills']Would you do Duke Nukem (360) for Black Ops?[/QUOTE]

Not too fond of duke nukem, any other games you willing to trade 360 or ps3 wise? feel free to list them here since you don't have a CML thread.

Why you no pm? you don't like game from spacely man? spacely man have game for you, trade. we be happy :D. both grin be happy like this :D. see? so... you should trade games with spacely man, ok? k :)

bread's done
Back