Selling all 360 games, take a look! Reasonable prices, CoDW@W, SW Force Unleashed, ++

Dajinn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
all games are complete and in great condition with original booklets. all prices are shipped, i prefer paypal and payment first for games since it makes it a lot easier than having to sit between two people "okay you ship first right?" "um no you buy so you pay first". think of it like a store, anyway, heres what i have. these do not have rental cases or retarded stickers. all games are non PH

Crackdown - 11$
Forza Motorsport 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance(combo box) - 12$
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 - 11$
LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga - 15$(pending)
Turok - 12$
Shadowrun -10$
F.E.A.R - 10$(pending)

Sold Items
Call of Duty World at War
Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Test Drive Unlimited

thanks for the interest

Last edited by a moderator:
on the contrary the prices are so insignificant that it wouldnt even make sense for me to scam someone over 35 dollars much less 10 dollars seeing as how it would completely destroy any chance i had of being a reputable dealer further up the ladder.

i wouldn't value my membership at this website on 35 dollars its worth way more than that =/(since you have to wait 30 days before you can start trading), i dont know the lower feedback stuff makes sense for a trade but i mean but for selling "you get what you pay for" i know this isnt a retail business but its far more comfortable that way. i'm not looking to scam anyone out i really just want to get rid of all of this stuff.

it just kind of hurts that you assume that i would scam just because im asking for payment first because of low trader rating when the norm for BUYING goods is pay first then get your item. trust me if i had lower feedback in any trade transaction i would definitely ship first but...not so sure about selling

it's normal CAG policy that the person with the lower rating ships/sends payment first. Look if it's a matter of 2 users, one has 1 itrader and the other has 2 it doesn't mean much or if it's 70 versus 60 but this is how this site works, you are new here and as a sign of trust you need to ship items first.

bread's done
Back