Selling all the XBOX games I no longer play (24 !!)

Just curious, not intended for a thread crap, but how come on almost everything listed you says it's rare and may be a collector's item? Such as the Rockstar registration card and the EB games default slip case....?

NBA Street Volume 2 features a MINT COLORED and CONDITION LIMITED EDITION Gamestop DISPLAY CARD !! This UNIQUE item was hand-labeled by a GAME RETAILER ARTISAN at a Gamestop LOCATION !! The game also features a RARE AFTER-MARKET game box !!

artisan??? this has to be one of the worst attempts of misleading people i have ever seen

[quote name='Shoagie']NBA Street Volume 2 features a MINT COLORED and CONDITION LIMITED EDITION Gamestop DISPLAY CARD !! This UNIQUE item was hand-labeled by a GAME RETAILER ARTISAN at a Gamestop LOCATION !! The game also features a RARE AFTER-MARKET game box !!

artisan??? this has to be one of the worst attempts of misleading people i have ever seen[/QUOTE]

I like the RARE AFTER-MARKET game box part. Are all GS/EB and generally all game cases mass produced and we pretty much will never run out of these? These will never become rarez.

I know nothing on the list is actually rare, and I know anyone with any sense knows that they can find every game on that list in their local secondhand game shop's bargain bin for 9.99. But I also know that 90% of the auctions on ebay that tout "RARE" and "BONUS" items... aren't.

Just foolin' around. As you can see based on the price, I'm not really looking to get much out of this, so I figired I might as well have some fun with it!

I thought the description was hysterical, and if I needed it, I would have bought it solely on that merit.

Wow, I wish I'd known that all those generic cases I'd made at work would someday be worth so much money!

[quote name='Scorch']He's trying to make them sound more appealing to the buyers, and damn, he's good at it.[/quote]

I disagree. It makes it to busy and hard to read

[quote name='randythetool']Just foolin' around. As you can see based on the price, I'm not really looking to get much out of this, so I figired I might as well have some fun with it![/quote]

I know :)

bread's done
Back