Selling an ipod touch 1st gen

just my opinion, since you have very low feedback on ebay, you really should take pictures of the actual ipod being sold instead of using a stock photo...maybe even use a few photos with different angles and one of it on showing it works, will help you out a-lot in the long run IMO

edit: and a better description is needed as well

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']just my opinion, since you have very low feedback on ebay, you really should take pictures of the actual ipod being sold instead of using a stock photo...maybe even use a few photos with different angles and one of it on showing it works, will help you out a-lot in the long run IMO

edit: and a better description is needed as well[/quote]mind telling me a better description? im new to this.

For one I wouldn't put that a case makes up for not having a sync cable. I wouldn't also give a little detail on the Ipod. Tell if the screen or Ipod itself has any scratches, dings, or dead pixels. Is it in perfect working condition? Also I agree, get some actual pictures of it, at least one, it's free and really helps the sales. I've noticed from just adding a picture when selling something that people will post stock photos of a lot of times, you will get a lot more views and more bids than the other listings without an actual photo. Sometimes bidders also like to know why your selling it, guess it makes them feel like it actually works and you have a legit reason for selling it than trying to sell them something broken.

[quote name='mission42']For one I wouldn't put that a case makes up for not having a sync cable. I wouldn't also give a little detail on the Ipod. Tell if the screen or Ipod itself has any scratches, dings, or dead pixels. Is it in perfect working condition? Also I agree, get some actual pictures of it, at least one, it's free and really helps the sales. I've noticed from just adding a picture when selling something that people will post stock photos of a lot of times, you will get a lot more views and more bids than the other listings without an actual photo. Sometimes bidders also like to know why your selling it, guess it makes them feel like it actually works and you have a legit reason for selling it than trying to sell them something broken.[/quote]thanks I've changed it. Hows it look now?

bread's done
Back