Selling another PS1 Custom Sanwa Stick on Ebay.

Pakahafi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have decided to sell another sanwa joystick on Ebay. Like the previous one I sold, it is as solid as a rock and I guarantee it is the only stick you will ever need to buy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280188644933

The artwork is easily swapable if Virtua Fighter isn't your thing. If the bid for the stick reaches over 80 dollars, I will personally swap out artwork for ya as long as you supply the artwork.

Oh yeah, and I'm also offering a 5 dollar discount on the total if you mention that you saw the auction on CAG. Just message me after the auction is over.

I assume its triangle, square, circle, x, L1, R1?

I wouldnt count on it going too high, I follow the arcade stick market on ebay (I collect), and the high grade parts dont matter if no one knows who you are.

How long is the cord?

standard PS1 controller length. People on SRK know the guy who made it, Dreaded Fist so hopefully I should at least break even in terms of how much the actual arcade parts cost at least.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I assume its triangle, square, circle, x, L1, R1?

I wouldnt count on it going too high, I follow the arcade stick market on ebay (I collect), and the high grade parts dont matter if no one knows who you are.

How long is the cord?[/quote]
Are you knowledgeable about the X-Arcade and Arcade in a Box sticks? If so I'd like to PM ya some questions so as not to clutter up this thread.

You can post any questions in the Fighting game thread in the General Gaming & Industry section.

X-Arcade is horrible and I'm not familiar with Arcade in a Box, but just browsing it looks vastly overpriced, if not also horrible.

Oh yeah, and here are some questions people asked me about the stick.

How long have you had the stick? I imagine everything is still in working condition.

I've had the stick for about 1 year now. I've used it on and off and everything is in perfect working order.

What are the dimensions of the stick?

The dimensions of the stick are around 13 1/2 inches by 10 inches. It's pretty small, but it is very sturdy due to its weight.

How much would shipping cost to Canada?

Shipping to Canada would be 32.00 USPS Priority Mail International or 31.00 UPS Standard.

Less than 18 hours left on the auction. Over 14 watchers but only 2 bidders? That's a pretty crazy way for an auction to happen I'd say.

bread's done
Back