Selling Apple Airport Express

Just to clarify, I'm not sure if iTrader can be requested for the service you're providing. Granted, it's only something I've seen posted on another CAG's TL, who is also selling XBL Cards cheap, but it's something to look into to cover all of your bases.

I'll hold off on leaving iTrader until that is approved by a Mod, but aside from that, the codes work great. Thanks Taboner!

~HotShotX

I'm just wondering, how do you buy codes from this guy?
With (the other guy) I just go to his website and it's real easy. How is it done with Taboner?

He's sold out for now. This is how everything works:

I don't have the codes now, but I make orders everyday when people pay me and my supplier gives me them.

It depends on if my moneys in the bank account tomorrow, but if it is and the codes are still available/for sale, I'll need a 12+1 code and possibly points codes, I'll have to speak with friends.

Thanks

I can wait; I'm getting a new router tomorrow, anyway. The reason the cards aren't selling as well on this thread rather than ebay or some other website is only because people are hesitant to trade on cheapassgamer.com. But I'm pretty sure you'll get more costumers by 8.

Sorry guys this list is full for now. i might be able to do two orders tonight if i get 8 more orders..

ill make the 2nd list now tho.

[quote name='Taboner']Eastern Time. I'll probably get more customers by then. Link me around guys;)[/QUOTE]

I run a video game satire site, soon as I get my codes from the first order I'll give you a shout out. :)

bread's done
Back