selling Big Rigs for $40!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you are a horrible CAG dude, charging someone $3 for a FREE coupon is ridiculous, especially when it costs 34cents to ship it. I despise you for this. Please no one buy these from this douche. Simply go to best buy and get the Gamer Gift Card's that come with these coupons. Thanks.

You can get the coupon FOR FREE smart ass, just go put 1 cent on a Gamers Gift Card and the coupon is free on the package. This guy is a complete, total douche.

...and honestly, anyone who waits 2 weeks to save $2 when they can waddle to BB to save FIVE dollars is a douche as well. Yes I AM crapping ALL OVER your thread because this is asshole material.

while its his right to sell them for whatever he pleases...and it is generous of him to do so, I think that the overly generous CAGers that we have here (contests, freebies, etc) are making some of us around here think that everything should be free

on the other hand, we're all cheap here, but not many of us are not willing to wait for a $2 price difference....im not judging, im just seeing from all sides...as a little advice for the OP, instead of the seemingly expected threadcrapping in every thread these days....Id just give them away and eat the 50 cents to gain a little positive popularity around here, rather than charge for them and have the namecalling

thanks though OP

no it's from the Playstation Underground, BOTH of them were, so I think you can add the BB one with the GGC thingy...

oh and bil4l, edit your original post instead of posting consecutive posts... thanks...

[quote name='Oktoberfest']no it's from the Playstation Underground, BOTH of them were, so I think you can add the BB one with the GGC thingy...[/quote]

can? maybe
store policy? no

And you can get this same deal for free at Best Buy so you should either give them away or you'll probably end up keeping the two coupons since I HIGHLY doubt anyone will pay $3 to wait around a week to save $2. Honestly dude, just give them away if you don't need them. Don't be an ass. CAG is about helping each other out and getting Cheap ASS games, so instead of being a penis, just give them out, you paid nothing for them, so you'll lose nothing. Hell charge a dollar for shipping, just don't try to get money off of every little thing you can.
....oh and oktoberfest don't tell me how to post, thanks.

People here offer stuff like that to each other for free. No real CAG would try to rip off a fellow CAG for a fricken free coupon. Asinine.

Why would I pay $3.00 for a f*cking $5.00 coupon? I would rather give my money to BB or CC than this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back