Selling come gaming odds and ends, Cheap!

Jibbajaba

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
All of this stuff is taking up room in my house and I am eager to get rid of it. On the free and super cheap stuff, it is going to go to the local thrift store if it isn't taken soon. Except for the "Everything else" category, I tried to price things at prices you would expect to find in a thrift store. Here are the rules:

-Prefer to ship within the US, but I will make an exception if you want a bunch of stuff.
-PAYPAL ONLY. If you can do a non-credit card payment, then that is much appreciated, but not required. If you don't "do" Paypal, then I don't "do" selling things to you. Also, when you pay me, please list the stuff you are buying on the payment page, or at LEAST put your AA/DP/CAG nickname in the message. "Stuff from your sale" doesn't tell me anything, since the chances are you aren't the only person buying stuff.
-On all stuff (even free), the buyer always pays actual shipping. No prices include shipping.
-A purchase is not necessary to take free stuff. As long as you pay shipping, you can help yourself to the free stuff without buying anything.
-Buy lots of stuff and get an even better deal.
-If you know for a fact that you want to buy something, post a reply here claiming it so that others don't ask for the same items.

50 Cent Items
-SFC JAP "Tecmo Super NBA Basketball" loose
-VCS "Video Chess"
-Turbo Duo replacement jewel cases (with the white trays) X2

$1 Items
-Gamecube controller extension cable.
-Naki Eliminator Genesis cleaning kit complete
-NES "Sky Shark" loose w/ dust cover

$2 items

-VCS "Slot Machine" loose (R4)
-Wired Logitech optical mouse
-GEN "Pugsy" boxed
-GEN "Talespin" boxed

$4 Items
-NES "Fester's Quest", complete
-GBA "Millipede/Super Breakout/Lunar Lander" complete

$7 Items
-Palm Zire 21 with AC adapter and Stylus
-Milton Bradley "Centipede" board game. Looks to be complete, but the box is in rough shape. I am told that this is one of the harder MB games to find, but I wouldn't know.

I also have a bunch of never-used high density 5.25" floppy disks. If you have use for them, drop me a PM and we can work something out.

Hey, I would like

Knights of the Old Republic -$4
Sewer Shark- .50
Awesome Possum - .50
Prince of Persia - .50
Both Gamecube Cases- $1

Let me know on shipping

I'll take:

NES Tetris manual
SFC JAP "Tecmo Super NBA Basketball" loose
Blue "Nintendo" hard shell single cartridge case
GEN "Prince of Persia" loose