Selling Desktop Computer w/ AMD XP 2400+

ngamer007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have more info here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ngamer007/computersale.html

Any other questions, please ask. My contact info is on that link. Or, you can PM me here. But it will take me much longer to respond to PMs. I prefer e-mail since I can check that wherever and whenever I am.

I am flexible on the price too depending on the offers I get. That price doesn't include shipping though since that is mainly a "local" type listing. But shipping can't be too much. (Maybe $25 or something through UPS, if that?)

Not a bad deal, if someone's looking for a decent gaming rig I'd jump on this and upgrade the video card. bump :)

[quote name='SuprTnr2']CML for a possible trade/$$ combo?[/QUOTE]
There's two games on your list I'm interested in, Chu Chu Rocket (Dreamcast) and Chronicles of Riddick (PC). But those aren't worth more than $20 together... Let me know what you think, I already have most of the good games from your list :p

Why does everyone want to trade on here? I can't use games to buy my new PC parts... o_O

mgriff: Sorry, I'm not really looking for too many games right now. Besides a few Xbox games, which you don't have.

kimsh0t: I see you have Taiko, which I'm mildy interested in...

Anyone on here NOT looking to trade? I already have 3 dozen games I haven't opened yet.

bread's done
Back