Selling Entire GameCube Collection (Including Component Cable)!

SZF2001

CAGiversary!
Hello everybody! I've decided it's time to let go of my GameCube collection, which can probably benefit YOU!

My eBay store: http://www.ebay.com/sch/happypantsdance/m.html

Now before you get upset that everything is an auction, I can explain; I'm going to be out of town for a day or two and wouldn't like to have something be Bought Now™ where I couldn't get packing done properly, in time, and frustrate yourself and I. So each item has about 5 days to their listing.

Here is a list in no particular order of everything I'm selling:

• One Jet Black GameCube console - includes AV and power cable, one purple controller, one WaveBird controller, the GameBoy Advance player with player disc, a copy of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, and a MadCatz 16x memory card.
  • One official GameCube component cable. These are pretty hard to come by so you might want to snag one while you can! I can tell you, it makes cube games look very nice :)
  • Three total Smash 4 GameCube controllers from Japan. They have never been opened and work with the Wii U (USB adapter needed for Smash), Wii with GCN controller ports and the GameCube itself. Keeping one for myself of course. One black, two white.
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee
  • Mario Sunshine
  • Mario Strikers
  • Mario Kart Double Dash
  • Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
  • Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest Bonus Disc
  • The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition
  • Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (never opened)
  • Soul Calibur II
  • Pikmin
  • F-Zero GX
  • Animal Crossing (no memory card included)
  • XIII
  • Paper Mario and the Thousand-Year Door
  • Luigi's Mansion
I'll try to keep an eye on this thread if you have any questions, if you want a quicker response I suggest messaging me directly at eBay. If there is a manual in the listing, then yes it has a manual, if there is no manual in a picture there is no manual.

Let the bidding begin!

[attachment=21094:0319161419.gif] [attachment=21095:0319161414.gif]

bread's done
Back