SELLING EVERYTHING---Going to eBay soon---Twilight Princess SEALED (GC), Zelda CE

Mattte

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
If you lowball me or send bullshit messages my way, they'll be ignored. CAG trading isn't what it used to be.

Everything going on eBay Sunday night (most likely). All deals must be finalized by then.

TRADELIST:

:360: :360: :360: :360: :360:

- Forza Motorsport 2 - Version that came with no instruction manual

:360: :360: :360: :360: :360:

:gba::gba::gba::gba::gba:

- Fire Emblem (Slight dent on spine of box) (Going to see how much this fetches on eBay...make an offer if you'd like, but I'm not fond of the 'how much do you want?' messages)
- Klonoa - Empire of Dreams
- Metroid Fusion
- Metroid Zero Mission
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

:gba::gba::gba::gba::gba:

:ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds:

- Mario and Luigi - Partners in Time
- Metroid Pinball
- Sonic Rush
- Super Mario 64 DS
- Yoshi's Touch and Go

:ds: :ds: :ds: :ds: :ds:

------ SNES ------

- Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
- Super Mario World (Torn Label)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

------ SNES ------
:gc: :gc: :gc: :gc: :gc:

- Gamecube System (Working condition - comes with cables and 1 controller)
- Eternal Darkness - Sanity's Requiem
- Geist
- Mario Kart Double Dash!!
- Resident Evil 4
- Super Mario Strikers
- Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition

- Legend of Zelda: Master Quest
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (SEALED)
- Wave Race: Blue Storm

:gc: :gc: :gc: :gc: :gc:

:ps2: :ps2: :ps2: :ps2: :ps2:

:ps2: :ps2: :ps2: :ps2: :ps2:

:xbox: :xbox: :xbox: :xbox: :xbox:

- Since these games are ancient, I'll sell em off in a bundle for fairly cheap if anyone wants em all
- ESPN NBA 2K5
- The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (SEALED)
- Rainbow Six 3
- NCAA Football 2005/Top Spin Combo Pack

- World Championship Poker

:xbox: :xbox: :xbox: :xbox: :xbox:

I'm too new to have a FS/FT thread on my own, so in the meantime, CML on google docs: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcxpzkm2_12gwrdhw

Interested in Elder Scrolls, Ico, and Guitar Hero 1 (just the game if you're willing to separate the controller). Also interested in Star Wars KOTOR and Top Spin for Xbox.. but I don't want the rest of the games in the set. :whistle2:(

Would be willing to offer $$$ for Elder Scrolls and and Ico if you don't see anything you like on my list.

Thanks. :)

Sorry, didn't see anything on your list neudog, anyways its pending out to some one already, forgot to mark those down.

[quote name='Otaking']I'm too new to have a FS/FT thread on my own, so in the meantime, CML on google docs: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcxpzkm2_11hj6rdr

Interested in Elder Scrolls, Ico, and Guitar Hero 1 (just the game if you're willing to separate the controller). Also interested in Star Wars KOTOR and Top Spin for Xbox.. but I don't want the rest of the games in the set. :whistle2:(

Would be willing to offer $$$ for Elder Scrolls and and Ico if you don't see anything you like on my list.

Thanks. :)[/quote]

You've got first dibs on the stuff you named, and no need to buy in a bundle was just saying I'd sell em all for cheap if some one bought all of them.

I'm definately interested in a few things on your list (DS/GC/Wii/360 stuff). I've also got Kameo and would possibly be willing to trade it (Saw it was on your want list).

I'll look over your list more and see what all interests me, but there is definately a few things on there.

Also, would you be willing to send first?

CML for:

- Gamecube System (Working condition - comes with cables and 1 controller)
- Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

^Sorry didn't really see anything of interest. I've actually got a GC travel case sitting at home if your interested in buying it at all

@ orochi and devildr1ver Didn't see anything of interest aside from $$$.

Hi there,
well just wondering if you have any interests of
Burnout Revenge/Call of duty 2 (launch copies/complete/mint) or
FFXI (brand new) as in 360 games?

well LMK & BUMP!

I have a mint copy of RE4 and new/sealed Wii component cables but not really interested in anything in your want list right now. Would you happen to have anything else up for trade?

Sorry, no interest in those games you listed (to previous post)

[quote name='Sway']I have a mint copy of RE4 and new/sealed Wii component cables but not really interested in anything in your want list right now. Would you happen to have anything else up for trade?[/quote]
I was actually gonna throw up a lot of stuff I don't play anymore/don't plan on playing at all. Any specific wants you have, or any interest in selling?

bread's done
Back