Selling eVGA GeForce GTX 260 896MB Video Card

ThaEvilGenius

CAGiversary!
Hello guys, I am selling my graphics card. It is in like new physical and working condition, has no problems at all. I am upgrading to a new computer and parting out my current one in hopes of putting it towards the new one.

The item up for sale here is an EVGA GeForce GTX 260 896MB 448-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Serial Number: 8082602060XXX
Part Number: 896-P3-1260-AR
Part Desc: EVGA GeForce GTX 260

Asking Price: $120 through Paypal or Best offer. I have it listed on Amazon now: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001BLWXPM/?seller=A3OQF1XHMVF0BN

The card can play all current games I have tried it on at Very High or Max settings with 60+ FPS. I have tried it on Age of Conan, Final Fantasy XIV, League of Legends, WOW, Left for Dead 2, Killing Floor, new Mount & Blade, Lord of the Rings Online, D&D Online, EQ2, and tons of other games.

I will also include a DVI cable if you need it to connect to your monitor at the best connection.

It comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY from eVGA, I registered it there and the warranty transfers to you once you buy it from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back