SELLING FAIRLY CHEAP! like NEW NINTENDO DS (bundle) *AWESOME* NOW WITH PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf06

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I have a like new, NINTENDO DS for sale or might cash/trade if you got some rare games. It is silver with absoloutely NO dead pixels. Comes with all. I can also include games, the cheap ones being the MP demo or ping pals, the other games for DS you can check my list. Let me know if you have interest. If you are broke or near broke; please dont bother. thanks! let me know!

Is there ANY difference between this and a NEW one?
Pics:

front3gr.th.jpg

whole0po.th.jpg

side7hn.th.jpg

You should probably use your other thread instead of making a new one for each new item you get.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83720&page=1&pp=20

Edit: Sorry if I'm doing that Wolf, I'm honestly not trying to do it, just giving you some advice so you don't get suspended or banned from the trading. Please don't take it seriously, just some helpful advice.

Also I looked to see if I was making 'useless comments' as you've said, and I don't happen to see any. Can you point me out to one? This is the first issue I've mentioned. I have PMed you and posted plenty of times about items you had for sale also, so I don't get what your saying.

dude, wtf you ALWAYS have to make a useless coment in EVERY single one of my forums, i ALREADY deleted that one!... use you noodles! please stop messaging me in all my forums w/ things unrelated to obtaining the item.

[quote name='Wolf06']its like new, if we are about to make a deal i can send pics... send me an offer[/QUOTE]
Before people can make an offer, people would want to see the item first before purchasing or making an offer.

[quote name='theq87']Comes with free attitude, apparently.[/QUOTE]
Yea I know. Some people just cant accept opinion and friendly advice.

[quote name='Wolf06']:( i wasnt trying to be mean, sorry, just looking to sell it...[/QUOTE]
With that attitude you're not going to sell anything.

[quote name='Wolf06']I have a like new, NINTENDO DS for sale or might cash/trade if you got some aweseome stuff. [/quote]

Well, that all depends on what you call awesome. For example, I have a rather large penis over here that I consider fairly awesome. I also have two balls that drag the ground when I'm hot, and look like a brain when I am cold. Those I also feel are considerably awesome. Please clarify.

[quote name='Wolf06']its an ordinary ds... imagine that... a like new one... nothing wrong... can u picture it...?[/QUOTE]

A 'like new one' that comes with the Metroid demo? So its about a year old, be honest. How is something thats over a year old, and you have a few games for 'like new'?

Anyways, post some pics I may be interested.

[quote name='Wolf06']no, it is like new, i bought this NEW less than 2 months ago from ebay.[/QUOTE]

Good! See, if we keep asking you questions you will describe you're DS in a way that people mayactually want to buy it. How much are you looking to get for it? Just the DS and Metroid Demo

[quote name='the ender']Well, that all depends on what you call awesome. For example, I have a rather large penis over here that I consider fairly awesome. I also have two balls that drag the ground when I'm hot, and look like a brain when I am cold. Those I also feel are considerably awesome. Please clarify.[/QUOTE]

Your post separated me from the Mountain Dew I had in my mouth at the time of reading.

You owe me a new keyboard and whatnot.

I see a scratch on the screen...How about $50?

Wolf06 (Love people with random numbers on there name, reminds of AOL back in the day) you are my new favorite poster!

ok... thers no scratch on screen. stop acting like a fool please. dont comment if u dont want this for reasonable amount and teh 06 is bec. of the year and bec. im the 6th child in family.

THE NINTENDO sticker is there. the pic is messed up. I can take a pic proving so if someone is really interested.

Up for sale or trade I have a gorgeous XBOX arcade stick. This is designed specifically for fighting games, however it can be used with ANY GAME. It is almost BRAND NEW. Has amazing grip for the ultimate gamer!

xboxaracdestick5ra.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back