Selling FFXI with HDD ( now on ebay)

[quote name='Marioeatspikachu']just wanted to let you know i will always do the trade we disccused in our pm if you change your mind about cash[/quote]

Funny thing is that I said that I'm not trading.

[quote name='drsuper23'][quote name='Marioeatspikachu']just wanted to let you know i will always do the trade we disccused in our pm if you change your mind about cash[/quote]

Funny thing is that I said that I'm not trading.[/quote]

i meant if you change you mind to trade

[quote name='Marioeatspikachu'][quote name='drsuper23'][quote name='Marioeatspikachu']just wanted to let you know i will always do the trade we disccused in our pm if you change your mind about cash[/quote]

i meant if you change you mind to trade[/quote]

I'm not going to trade it. I'm just interested in getting back some of the money that I lost buying this thing.

[quote name='drsuper23'][quote name='Marioeatspikachu'][quote name='drsuper23'][quote name='Marioeatspikachu']just wanted to let you know i will always do the trade we disccused in our pm if you change your mind about cash[/quote]

I'm not going to trade it. I'm just interested in getting back some of the money that I lost buying this thing.[/quote]

oh that makes a lot of sense. ok thanks for setting me straight. if i get some cash i will let you know.

[quote name='Marioeatspikachu'][quote name='drsuper23'][quote name='Marioeatspikachu'][quote name='drsuper23'][quote name='Marioeatspikachu']just wanted to let you know i will always do the trade we disccused in our pm if you change your mind about cash[/quote]

I'm not going to trade it. I'm just interested in getting back some of the money that I lost buying this thing.[/quote]

oh that makes a lot of sense. ok thanks for setting me straight. if i get some cash i will let you know.[/quote]

Now you're talking my language.

bread's done
Back