Selling game related swords trying to open store!!!

janesvilleninja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello all i have been following CAG for a bit now and i would like you guys to check out my ebays tell me what you think. I'm trying to make a few sales to open up a store. Any feed back is welcome thanks for your time.

Keyblade
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200328988345
Keyblade
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200327856357
Buster sword
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200326793502

So what kind of store are you opening?

[quote name='Keyblade auction']Don't miss out kingdomhearts lovers this Keyblade may not open doors to other worlds but you sure do look cool holding it![/quote]
Careful with the dubious advertising.

[quote name='Master sword auction']This sword, is made from 420 stainless steel.[/quote]
So just how dank is this steel, and how high will it get me?

Wow, expensive for mass-produced stuff. Guess this is what happens when competition is shut down by squenix.

Anyone not intelligent enough to understand that it's 420 gauge stainless steel should not be on ebay.

I hate ebay, in general. I hate almost everyone that uses ebay out of pure envy. I hate seeing "no manuel" everytime I search for Earthbound. Why do people pay so much for Arc The Lad Collection? Why do people who can't even spell get these games? :(

[quote name='Blade']Anyone not intelligent enough to understand that it's 420 gauge stainless steel should not be on ebay.

I hate ebay, in general. I hate almost everyone that uses ebay out of pure envy. I hate seeing "no manuel" everytime I search for Earthbound. Why do people pay so much for Arc The Lad Collection? Why do people who can't even spell get these games? :([/quote]

So much hate... :(

[quote name='Blade']Anyone not intelligent enough to understand that it's 420 gauge stainless steel should not be on ebay.

I hate ebay, in general. I hate almost everyone that uses ebay out of pure envy. I hate seeing "no manuel" everytime I search for Earthbound. Why do people pay so much for Arc The Lad Collection? Why do people who can't even spell get these games? :([/quote]

Why do people pay $100 for things mass-produced in molds in Korea?

(I will almost put money on the fact that each item has "Made in Korea" stamped somewhere on it. )

[quote name='georox']Why do people pay $100 for things mass-produced in molds in Korea?

(I will almost put money on the fact that each item has "Made in Korea" stamped somewhere on it. )[/QUOTE]

"Made in China" and "Made in Pakistan" are far, far more likely, actually.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']So what kind of store are you opening?

Careful with the dubious advertising.

So just how dank is this steel, and how high will it get me?[/quote]
I"m trying to open a jack of all nerd store. Starting with swords going to cosplay items then games movies other such items. As for the mass produced items, sure everything is massed produced but how many people are selling that item ? I'm just trying to have fun and make a living and not be a drone hate if you want.

Not trying to threadcrap but just to let you know others are selling your items at about 20$-40$ cheaper then you are,

[quote name='janesvilleninja']BTW stop being a racist![/QUOTE]

Excuse me, but are you fucking dumb, or are you just joking?

Because if you're not joking, then congratulations, you just used the term "racist" in the absolute most ridiculous fashion I have ever heard.

bread's done
Back