Selling Gamecube Systems $40 shipped priority.

My Name Is BoB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi there, I'm getting rid of all my gamecubes and I'm letting them go for $40 shipped each. These are the older models with that can output 480p. This includes power and av cables, but no controller. I have 4 official controllers, 2 indigo, 1 black, and 1 orange that I will include these for $10 each. These are in like new condition. I even think one of the indigo ones has never been used. Also, I have Baten Kaitos Brand new with soundtrack, which I was also throw in for $10 dollars. Each system will be thoroughly tested before shipping out. The first one sold will also get NFL 2K3. I know you're all jumping for joy at that one. Thanks.

IMG_2718.jpg

cml for Advance Wars DS and Big Brain Academy. If you don't see anything, give me a price shipped for each. Thanks.

thats a lot of cubes, wish i would have waited to buy one, i bought one right when they were $99.99 for MGS: Twin Snakes, and thats pretty much the only game i have played for it. Oh well. Good luck to you, i'd buy one, but i have one already.

bread's done
Back