SELLING: Games, DVDs, Systems, Collector's items, CANDY!

snkisgreat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
The DVDs and boxes are in great shape. I can test the PSOne, SNES, and Genesis and they all work.

DVDs

Family Guy Season 3 Volume 2
In Living Color Season 1
In Living Color Season 4
Matrix Reloaded (Full Screen)
The Lost World (Wide Screen)

Game Boxes

These are all in awesome condition. Almost all have very minimal wear.

Top Gear (SNES)
NBA Hang Time (SNES)
Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES) + instructions
Super Mario All-Stars (SNES) + instructions
Bill Walsh College Football (SNES)
LoZ: Majora's Mask (N64)
Madden NFL '94 (SNES) + instructions
Madden NFL '97 (SNES)
Waialae Golf (SNES)
NBA Jam: Tournament Edition (SNES) - Has instructions and ALL original inserts
Bulls vs. Blazers (SNES) - Has instructions and ALL original inserts
NFL Quarterback Club (SNES)

Manuals

Donkey Kong Country (SNES) - Bottom left corner is ripped on cover.
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Donkey Kong 64 (N64)
Star Fox (SNES)

Games

Lost Planet (360) - It's the Special Edition off Amazon. It has the metal case, plastic slip over it, bonus disc, 2 day Xbox Live Gold trial, Limited Edition laser cell from the game, code for exclusive maps, collectible art book, and the regular manual. I only played it a few times. It just wasn't my thing.

Brave Fencer Musashi (PS1) - It comes in a plastic jewel case. I bought it used without the case or manual, but the game is in good condition. Unfortunately there's an EB sticker on the label part of the disc, but it works fine.

All of these are in good condition with boxes, instructions, etc:

Red Steel (Wii)
Unreal Championship (Xbox)
Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana (PS2)
Killer 7 (PS2)
Sega Smash Pack Vol. 1 (DC)
Chrono Cross Greatest Hits (PS1)
Final Fantasy VIII (PS1) - Not GH

Systems

SNES

1 Controller

THIS IS MISSING ALL CABLES

Genesis

1 Controller
RF Switch
Game Genie
Sonic 3
Sonic & Knuckles

THIS IS MISSING A POWER SUPPLY

PSOne

It's the slim PS One, not the older system. This has all the cables, just no controller.

Gamecube

Has all the cables, and original box. No controller.

Xbox

Original Xbox. Never had any problems with it. Has all cables, duke controller.

Other Crap

Original Xbox DVD kit. I don't know if anyone wants it, but I figured I'd put it up for the Hell of it.

Resident Evil 4 Making Of DVD - I think this was a pre-order bonus somewhere. Comes in the CD case I got it in.

Palkia stylus - Still in packaging. I'm sure a lot of people have this though.

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin 20th Anniversary Bonus - This is a HUGE bonus you could only get by preordering the game. All this is mint. There's a Castlevania wall scroll with a massive timeline on one side spanning the entire series. A 20+ page art book with artwork from the various games, a 37 track CD with Castlevania music, a Castlevania stylus, and what looks like a white Castlevania stylus holder thing. It all comes in this black portfolio looking case.

Grand Theft Auto Vice City wrapping paper - This was a bonus at EB apparently. It's still in its packaging.

Mario Paint Official Nintendo Guide - The bottom right of the cover and the first ~20 pages are damaged, but it's all definitely still readable and the rest is in good condition. It shows you how to make tons of different pictures.

WANTS

**Any Sega Saturn games (any region)**

Katamari Damacy (PS2)
Excite Trucks (Wii)
Money
Don't be afraid to post another offer. I have a lot of systems, and games are always good. I like to read lists.

I'm interested in the Nights game on your list, but theres nothing I really want to trade Lost Planet for. I'd trade the box (awesome condition, and it has the manual) for it, but I don't know if you want to do that.

The Mario All Stars box is in awesome condition except the bottom left corner is crushed SLIGHTLY. I have a crappy digital camera, but I'll borrow my girlfriends and take some good pictures of it for you. The RE4 bonus disc was (as far as I know) a pre-order bonus at EB. It's a DVD that has some making of footage and behind the scenes stuff on it,

bread's done
Back