Selling Games Online

arsenalgear

CAGiversary!
I'm interested in selling all my PS2 and GameCube games/consoles before college, and I'm not too keen on ebay (too much work for me). However, I remember selling some games a couple years ago to a couple online sites that EGM recommended---one was called GameDude and I can't remember the name of the other one. If anyone has that issue of EGM, or knows other reputable websites to sell games to (I'm not really interested in trading on CAG or other sites, even for cash), please let me know.
(Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum)

Ehh I'm not really interested in Paypal, ebay, all that snazz--I'd rather just ship directly to one or two websites and get a check in return (that's what I did last time).

You probably wont get the best deal that way. If thats the way you want it i'll send you a check for your games. Well it depends which ones you have. I want to buy some gamecube games :p i'm rushing people on it. It would be great if i knew which ones you had and i'll name you a price. I can even send you a money order if you didnt want to deal with paypal's crap. Let me know.

bread's done
Back