Selling games to GameRush etc..........

Xfactor19990

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
My friend on steam was saying the other day, he went to one store, bought like $40 worth of used games, and turned around to another store, sold each game for $10 more then what he payed, how is this possible? Has anyone done this? And also is there like a universal trade list or price?

Yes people do this all the time. Some people look down upon it. And just google "GameRush trade-in values" or "GameStop trade-in values"

check the blockbuster/gamerush thread in teh CAG deals section. all your questions will be answered....and many more.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']Why is it frowned upon?[/quote]

because they're jealous that they are too lazy to do it themselves to make some profit

[quote name='magiic']because they're jealous that they are too lazy to do it themselves to make some profit[/quote]

They also think that kids are going to go home crying because they cant find copies of GOTY titles like Eye of Judgment, Blacksite Area 51, Fatal Inertia Octomania, Kane & Lynch, Manhunt 2, etc.

why the hell are you asking here and not just asking your friend????
I smell a rat...

Let this one fall off the page....

But how would one know that they are making a good deal like would i have to call or ask the employee each price???? or is there like a master list (that is updated)?

bread's done
Back