Selling Gamestop credit

eulogywerd21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
289 (100%)
(topic) I almost never see, but I thought I did at least once, threads about CAGs selling credit they've accumulated via trade-ins at Gamestop for Amazon/Paypal/etc. Perhaps there's a reason for that, similar to how CAG doesn't allow people to sell their Steam accounts on the site. Anyway, I'd much rather have the Paypal/Amazon than the GS credit because I'm seriously thinking of not partaking in the next generation of consoles. I know I could spend the credit on Steam wallet vouchers and make my back-log even deeper, but I'd much rather use the Paypal/Amazon from it's sale to buy new PC parts. I'd even sell it at a discount (like $200 GS credit for $175 Paypal/Amazon, as only an example) so buyers could feel like they're getting a good deal in the trade. I really didn't mean for this to get so long. So...

Any thoughts/advice/questions/criticisms/hugs/kisses/love/hate/candy?

Plastic Jungle is good. I know i've sold a GS trade credit card here on CAG in the last month or so at a 10% ish discount.

There was someone looking for GS credit a couple weeks ago... I can't remember who though :(

Up-humpty-date

Okay... Of my $453.85 in GS credit, Plastic Jungle wants to give me $357.41 in Amazon and $340.49 for a check or PayPal. I found another site called GiftCardGranny, who lets you shop around for the best price, which lead me to ABC Giftcards who'll throw me $386 in Amazon.

Not entirely what I was hoping for, but I guess, these companies still have to make a profit. I suppose I'll try here on CAG, but I will be truly shocked if someone wants to buy $400+ in GS credit.

At 10%, it'd be $408 and change, but I'd just cut it off at $410, I suppose. Make is easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GBAstar']Would you be willing to ship the card? I haven't been able to used Gamestop.com for almost two years now[/QUOTE]

what did you do to get banned if i may ask? lol

[quote name='GBAstar']Would you be willing to ship the card? I haven't been able to used Gamestop.com for almost two years now[/QUOTE]

Sure. I don't see why not.

Sent you a PM. I'm going to see a movie and have dinner with my girlfriend but I will be able to respond later this evening.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']what did you do to get banned if i may ask? lol[/QUOTE]

Several have been banned from gamestop.com for abusing the saver and other such promotions

bread's done
Back