Selling Gears of War 2 LE $35 shipped - used

killmak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I have a couple of copies of the Gears of War 2 LE available for sale. They are the Canadian version with the French hardcover artbook and the English softcover artbook. Everything is included except for the DLC codes. For an extra $3 I will include a map pack code and a 48hr code if anyone is interested.

The game and bonus disc have never been taken out of the package therefore are in mint condition with no scratches or fingerprints.

Here are some pictures of the set.

GEDC0643.jpg

GEDC0644.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='game_fanatic']hey killmak did you apply for the English-version of the Hardcover Art Book?[/quote]

Yup I have one enlish hardcover art book but that baby is staying in my collection. The copies I am selling come with the french hardcover art book.

P.S I am lowering my price to $35 shipped to hopefully get more interest.

Hmm $35 is awfully hard to resist. If you give me a few more days to let funds transfer from my bank account to my PayPal account I'd take it for $35. The transfer should go through by Wednesday or so.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Hmm $35 is awfully hard to resist. If you give me a few more days to let funds transfer from my bank account to my PayPal account I'd take it for $35. The transfer should go through by Wednesday or so.[/quote]

I have more than one copy available so I will put one aside for you. Just so you know the dlc codes are not included but everything else is.

Yeah no worries killmak...I assume I'd have to send my payment first given my lack of iTrader stats and whatnot. How do you make it so my feedback is visible to other CAGs? I've bought a few things from goomba so I might as well get my rating up!

bread's done
Back