Selling huge variety of last gen games (Ps2/GCN/XBX/DS) and some vintage.

Sartori

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey fellas, trying to sell some Nintendo DS games. There are a couple GBA games and a PSP game also in this photo - they are for sale as well.

Some of these games are sealed, but most are just in "excellent" condition.

2s9eqvs.jpg

Here's some Gamecube stuff:

23t5ueo.jpg
2nujd39.jpg

Most of the GCN stuff is sealed, if not otherwise probably "excellent" condition they could be considered.

hvv0pv.jpg

Here's XBX stuff, some sealed, most in good shape. Some games here are disc and case only (no manual), the dark unbranded case is Legacy of Kain Defiance ex-rental, disc only. Sorry for the glare on a couple of them, but they aren't the more important ones - they're just Clone Wars/Tetris Wars combo packs. Willing to get rid of the obvious ones here (like Halo Companion DVD) for essentially nothing just looking to get rid of them, so if yo uwant them with something else, feel free to lop them in.

auf9yq.jpg

2q8pru8.jpg

The above Playstation 2 games, I would say approximately 60-75 % are sealed, though the rest are primarily in excellent or very collectible condition complete with all documents and often receipts for original purchase if indeed opened. I didn't think it through, but please ignore the WonderSwan and NGPC as well as NES GBA SP in the photo, they aren't for sale. Sorry!

dzwmqu.jpg

Here are a few stragglers from last gen. Some of these, like Mario Party 6, are unopened. Others, like Siren, are used and in good condition. Some, like Max Payne, are used and in poor condition (relatively, but still complete and in working order I assure). In general, this is the last mixed bag of assorted goods from that gen specifically.

w6tbbl.jpg

These are the only current gen items I have available at this time. These are all opened, but in nearly immaculate shape (barring maybe Vegas which would be in "fair" or "good" shape, but still complete).

In addition, here are some 64 games and whatnot.

15xonmc.jpg

Just added these Wii and Gamecube games:
2wp5bau.jpg

Pikmin (GH), Super Monkey Ball, Call of Duty 3, Donkey Konga (also have Kongos for this),

and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Just adding some Super Nintendo (SNES) games:

2rym5gi.jpg

2yuirux.jpg

The list would read: Street Fighter II, Mario All Stars, Taz Mania, Ken Griffy, Pac Man 2,
Wrestlemania, Jurassic Park, Populous, Stanley Cup, Zelda: Link to the Past, Super Metroid,
Super MArio World, MegaMan X, Something Football, Final Fantasy III, Mario Paint, Super
Metroid, Super Mario World (with ugly "MVP" sticker, buyers with the name of PAUL will feel
right at home with this vintage cartridge).

Also selling a model 1 Super Nintendo Console. It is available with or without these
games.

In addition, I offer base packages of just a console, a console with hookups/controller, or
package deals with requested games for the following systems: Nintendo 64, Sony
Playstation
, Super Nintendo, and Sega Genesis. Some NES available, but not
always.

Please, PM. Reasonable offers accepted. Hope to add specific prices soon.

Just drop my a PM and toss me an offer for whatever you want. I'm interested in getting rid of them, so I am reasonable. Though I do ask that if an item is overtly of mild value (say, a sealed Dark Cloud 2) that you also be reasonable in your offer. That's not to say that I value all of these games highly just because they are sealed - a sealed Wrath Unleashed is still Wrath Unleashed, no real added value rather just the bonus of getting it still-wrapped. You know which are which!

bread's done
Back