Selling like new Nintendo DS w/ box, $105 + s/h (Paypal only)

Melancholy

CAG Veteran
I bought this Nintendo DS off Craigslist in my area. I bought it like new condition...I was totally impressed by how gently used it was by the original owner--It practically looks new. It comes with all of the manuals, handstrap, charger, 2 styli, and even all of the plastic bags they came in. This is the version that comes with the Metroid Prime demo. There is one dead pixel on the bottom touch screen on the lower right, a little bit towards the center. Everything else is in fantastic condition. No scratches except on the serial sticker, if that should even matter. I've only had it for one week.

The *only* reason I am selling this is because I'm looking to buy a teal DS from my friend. Otherwise I would have just kept it.

I know that this is my first CAG deal, but I'm not willing to send first. However I do have 67, 100% positive feedback on eBay (ID: *hyperintense*). Leave me a message through eBay if you're still skeptical and I'll respond.

$105 + $5 USPS Priority Mail (or whatever shipping option you choose at extra cost; from zip code 92139) through Paypal only.

If I don't get an offer here within the next day or two, I will sell this on eBay.

[quote name='Melancholy']I bought this Nintendo DS off Craigslist in my area. I bought it like new condition...I was totally impressed by how gently used it was by the original owner--It practically looks new. It comes with all of the manuals, handstrap, charger, 2 styli, and even all of the plastic bags they came in. This is the version that comes with the Metroid Prime demo. There is one dead pixel on the bottom touch screen on the lower right, a little bit towards the center. Everything else is in fantastic condition. No scratches except on the serial sticker, if that should even matter. I've only had it for one week.

The *only* reason I am selling this is because I'm looking to buy a teal DS from my friend. Otherwise I would have just kept it.

I know that this is my first CAG deal, but I'm not willing to send first. However I do have 67, 100% positive feedback on eBay (ID: *hyperintense*). Leave me a message through eBay if you're still skeptical and I'll respond.

$105 + $5 USPS Priority Mail (or whatever shipping option you choose at extra cost; from zip code 92139) through Paypal only.

If I don't get an offer here within the next day or two, I will sell this on eBay.[/QUOTE]

You won't sell here without sending first to higher feedback; Bye!

Ah, sorry about that. :\ I would have been okay with selling it first if I didn't need the money right away. Oh well.

And not that it really matters anymore, it's lightly used (all manuals + accessories were sealed) and I bought it for $110. :p

Never send first when selling something. Even if you are new. Go through eBay or something, its definately worth the extra couple bucks to assure your not getting ripped off.

bread's done
Back