Selling maps from Halo Anniversary.

AftComet

CAGiversary!
So I was wondering if it would be smart for me to sell the maps that come with the game. The maps are on the disc if I'm not mistaken, it's for people who want to be able to play them while being on Reach at the same time, but they're fully playable from this disc as far as I know. As I own Reach and Anniversary, should I just sell the maps to someone for like $13 (seeing as how they go for $17 on the MP). I'd even include the Avatar Anniversary Armor.

If I did, the game would come out to about $27 after taxes so not a bad deal at all. What's a good way to do with so I don't get scammed?

Was at RCSS. But Wal Mart sale continues until the 28, 2 1400 Point Cards for $30. And for the PS3, 2 $20 PSN Cards for $30.

I thought the maps disc was basically the multiplayer portion of the game. I really don't know as I haven't bought the game. Nor do I really care about anniversary maps for Reach.

[quote name='Korahn']I thought the maps disc was basically the multiplayer portion of the game. I really don't know as I haven't bought the game. Nor do I really care about anniversary maps for Reach.[/QUOTE]

The disc comes with the Campaign plus the maps that you can play online with other Reach players. But it doesn't come with the entire Reach multiplayer.

They also included a code which allows you to download the Maps from the Anniversary disk so you can play them when you have the Reach disc spinning. That way you have access to the entire Reach multiplayer.

I don't mind switching disks so was wondering if it would be wise to sell them.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']Doesn't that code also work as an online pass? I think you need it, no?[/QUOTE]
No, no online pass

bread's done
Back