selling most of my games! prices include shipping!

[quote name='inmortal2k8']Hi, How much for MvC2? send me a pm.[/quote]

not selling only trading and even then it would require quite a trade for me to give up this one.

[quote name='ThaReaper01']Im new, don't have a list. I mean, give me the gist of what you want. Games, accessories, what?[/quote]

check the bottom of my list theres my wants. plus if you have a list i might spot something worth of interest that i may have not thought of.

I have an AR DS. i have Chains of Olympus, but it's the one that came with the GoW PSP. I have Resistance. That's all I have that is on your wants list.

[quote name='ThaReaper01']I have an AR DS. i have Chains of Olympus, but it's the one that came with the GoW PSP. I have Resistance. That's all I have that is on your wants list.[/quote]

i might be interested in chains of olympus if it was the full version but its not. and i already have resistance. well then sorry my friend i'll have to pass.

It's the full game, but it comes in the little sleeve instead of the plastic case. I, frankly find it to be a space saver.

[quote name='ThaReaper01']It's the full game, but it comes in the little sleeve instead of the plastic case. I, frankly find it to be a space saver.[/quote]

i know which ones your talking about but i want the full retail version "case, manual, game" im a collector and im picky about these things.

:( im afraid i have to let these games go except for a few cause my bro still plays them........i will list which ones soon .........and prices will be put.

yep, im only keeping some "core" games that my bro still plays, and they are not going to be ebay prices cause i just want to move this stuff.

still working on the prices people have some patience, its quite a long list it takes time.

and stop sending lowballs! its so fucking annoying example:

heavenly sword sealed
folklore sealed
haze
the darkness

for $60? really people i wasn't born yesterday!

come on people read the fucking rules that i have set im tired of dealing with bullshit on will you take $xx.xx, prices are final! non-negotiable!

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Why are you getting out of gaming? Is it something EA did?[/quote]

[quote name='Arakias']Its rough getting out of gaming, best of luck and hope that the time you get back proves worthwhile![/quote]

reason is well i was more of a collector and not much of a gamer. only games i play are cod4 and team fortress 2 and any other games dont really call my attention. plus i just kept spending so much money it was getting out of hand i had to end it and well here i am selling my stuff. theres still some games i will not let go cause they are gems to me and others im giving to my siblings. EA had nothing to do with this decision.

besides i have better things to do besides just stay in front of a tv all day lol.

i haven't been able to put up more prices because i've been busy. but so far the sale has gone great! so many people buying its awesome (except for the megalowballers, you know who you are)

notify on lost planet $17 shipped
so I am just to paypal $17, no other paypal fees?
if good to go, i will send, and I need your paypal address.

added:: money sent.
You have sent $17.00 USD to [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back