Selling my barely used EVGA 780 FTW w/ACX $425.00 shipped

bump, to sub.

If this is still available in a couple weeks I'm def buying. :)

Edit: Interested in trading for an iPad 4?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey buddy just seen this now. I sort of need to sell it asap, so let me know how long were lookin perhaps. But I really do need to get this sold for the most part.

Bump.

I spoke too soon. I wouldn't have enough for the 780 until early December. I've got an Xbox One pre-order to pay for next week. :) Any interest in the iPad? I could do iPad + some cash sooner if you are. 

No worries bud. And If I can't find a buyer then I can wait man, so just hit me back up or I'll hit ya up around then and if its still there then maybe we can make it happen.

I got another guy I'm talking to so I'll see what happens.

Damn, this is definitely a tempting price. It's a shame I'm lacking the funds for it at the moment, since I've considered making my first gaming desktop build sometime in January 2014. I wasn't even aware the GTX 780 had an "ACX" version.

How long have you used it? Has it been overclocked before? These questions should be answered on the first page. I'm sure that would rake in more interest, or at least be more comforting to those who are skeptical of making a $425 transaction with a stranger on the internet, regardless of his good feedback rating.

Good luck, bud. If it somehow still doesn't sell after Christmas, and I'm still going for the PC build, I'll definitely send you a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just assumed I'd discuss any and all questions if interest is shown.

Well I've used it since September and it has never been OCed.

Also I believe EVGA now let's warranties transfer. They follow the product and not the person.

But overall there isn't much more to be said with it, amazingly strong card that has ACX cooling for great OCs if someone chooses to do so, at 425 is a steal. I paid a little over 700 for it.

I ended up buying a 780 ti SC this past week, so that's why I'm selling the 780. Otherwise it would be my card for the long haul.

Well I just assumed I'd discuss any and all questions if interest is shown.

Well I've used it since September and it has never been OCed.

Also I believe EVGA now let's warranties transfer. They follow the product and not the person.

But overall there isn't much more to be said with it, amazingly strong card that has ACX cooling for great OCs if someone chooses to do so, at 425 is a steal. I paid a little over 700 for it.

I ended up buying a 780 ti SC this past week, so that's why I'm selling the 780. Otherwise it would be my card for the long haul.
Jesus, that must be one damn fine card (the 780 ti SC).

Again, good luck with the whole ordeal.

bread's done
Back