Selling my PSP with accessories!

iloveqtchickz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well i've been trying to look to sell my PSP value pack for $200. It's in excellent shape and i would throw in Pirates of the Caribbean UMD movie, with the Spider man 2 movie along with USB cable + charger cable for the computer and the Logitech case, plus a 512 scandisk memory stick, for 200 bucks if anyones interested. Screens not scratched at all since i put on screen protecter since day one. Just email me if anyones interested @ [email protected] i dont check my pm on here too often. Don't know if 200 is too much or not, but i kinda need money and its just collecting dust now. just email if u have any questions.

Breakdown of items include:

PSP
Pirates of the Caribbean UMD Movie
Spider-Man 2 UMD Movie
USB Cable for PSP to Comp
Charger dock
Logitech Case
512mb Scandisk Memory Stick
PSP value pack stuff

-MiKe

Here are some pictures for those that requested. Sorry if their not the best quality, their from my cellphone.

psp15ft.jpg

All that is included

psp22oo.jpg

Close up of the PSP. Great condition!

With the 0 feedback you have in trading here, most people will expect you to ship first.

Showing feedback from other places might be helpful, though most CAGs only go on CAG CTR feedback.

Just some FYI for you.

Yeah i understand. I'll even ship it for free with delivery confirmation just so i don't get screwed over either. I'm just looking to get rid of it, since I'm in need of money at the moment.

[quote name='valor19']Those are damn fine pics for a cellphone.[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah their from my sony ericsson W800i, it's nice to have a 2.0 megapixel camra... :)

bread's done
Back