Selling: NDS Lite (almost brand new)

So Play The Violins

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
$140ppd, anyone?
Polar white. It comes in the box with all the manuals, the extra stylus, the charger, Advance Wars 2 for GBA (which is still in the box with manuals), and NSMB (which still has box, manual, etc.).

I'm going to need actual cash, so a money order would be best. I'm afraid if I have any money in my PayPal balance I'll spend it all on records.

Any interest please post or PM me. Not interested in trading, sorry.

[quote name='So Play The Violins']$140ppd, anyone?
It comes in the box with all the manuals, the extra stylus, the charger, Advance Wars 2 for GBA (which is still in the box with manuals), and NSMB (which still has box, manual, etc.).

I'm going to need actual cash, so a money order would be best. I'm afraid if I have any money in my PayPal balance I'll spend it all on records.

Any interest please post or PM me. Not interested in trading, sorry.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='So Play The Violins']Any interest, PM me. I want to sell this before Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Price is negotiable, I suppose. I could always see AW2 and NSMB separately. Remember folks, this is nearly brand new having on been played to almost beat Minish Cap (I got to Vaati's final form and got frustrated. Plus, we all know how short that game was!).

[quote name='So Play The Violins']Damn. Really?[/quote]
I can't sell an in box DS Lite for $120 right now on eBay. I paid Scarface $100 for it.

Can you ship first?

EDIT: How about $130?

bread's done
Back