Selling or trading in strategy guides

In gamestops eyes theyre a good use of fire wood. Gamestop nor any other retailer will buy them. Your best bet is ebay,craigslist, or amazon(sell them yourself)

This always brings up an argument...but...Media Mail always worked for me with strategy guides. It's cheap, and, you can use a nice sturdy box to ship them in. (I was always able to get Delivery Confirmation on Media Mail, but, I've heard others couldn't.)

However, I don't officially know if they qualify or not. My post office always said they were fine for Media Mail. I even took some in once and had the postal worker flip through them and tell me they're good for MM. I've heard other people be denied on it.

As far as shipping, I always surrounded them a bit with a thin sheet of bubble wrap, and then, found a box that fit them snugly. Something that wouldn't get crushed, but also not something so extra large the guides floated around in them.

I think the deal is if they are considered a magazine they are not able to be shipped media mail.. if its a hint "book" then it can be.. be careful with your wording and you should be able to do media mail.

Typically I will do a bubble envelope with cardboard on each side of the guide (inside the envelope) to keep it from bending and taking a beating.

bread's done
Back