Selling Original XBox w/Games and Controllers starting bid: $25

SZF2001

CAGiversary!
Slashed the bid, was around $50 but now it's $25.

It's the oringinal XBox, with first case removed and replaced with orange see-through case (ideal for people who already want something like that, and want to mess around with LED lights and stuff).

All the games work, with some scratches. It's one of the better XBox DVD drives.

I'm relativley new with eBay and bidding, but I promise to ship everything as told on the original screen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260144739433

Starting bid is at $25 with shipping and handling.

Hey... If no one will bid for this, does anyone know how to take my page off of eBay? If I can't do it there, I know a store down the street who will hold it for me and I can just wait for people to buy it off me there... Like I said, I'm new to the whole eBay experience.

Dude, give it some time. Most of the bids won't happen till the last 48-24 hours of the auction. I don't know how much you were looking to get, but original Xbox consoles are going from $60-$75 plus shipping. Also, even if you take down your page, I'm pretty sure Ebay will still charge you fees.

*edit

I hadn't seen your a new seller. Scratch that $60-$75 amount. Because you're a new seller, people might be a bit weary about bidding on your item, thus hurting your sale.

He's right it the last day is the only time you see lots of bids. That is why I usually do a shorter time frame. I placed a bid for you so you have a starting bid at least.

Yea, I could see why people would be questionable about new sellers...

And you didn't have to place a bid. Thanks, though... I mean, I dunno if you'd really want all that crap but hey, maybe there will be more bids.

The auction ends this Sunday, so if you are interested, you should start watching the bid with that weird watching feature eBay has.

bread's done
Back