Selling Papa John's 1 large topping pizza coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending your Paypal and FYI your inbox is now full. ;)

Edit: our pizza is on the way, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrMed']The coupons are limited to one per account. I have ordered 3 pizzas using 3 different accounts before, didn't have any issues. But everytime I order a pizza, I use a new account.[/QUOTE]

might want to hit up different stores as well the last time they did this in the summer i used 2 accounts and the workers tossed my second pizza in the trash saying i already got my free pizza .... pissed me off contacted HQ and got 3 free pizza coupons LOL

I have only 2 left if Gogeta buys the 2 he wants, first to pm gets it.

but I will have more on thanksgiving!

[quote name='cheapgamer 23']Are these from the papa johns two million free pizzas promotion?[/QUOTE]

maybe ;)

bump

[quote name='MrMed']Codes expire Dec. 16th - $2.50

What better food to eat with video games than pizza?

17xaE

I have quite a few of these, each coupon is unique and for 1 large papa john's pizza. There is no tax so you can get a pizza for absolutely free if you carryout, otherwise you have to pay the delivery fee.
Also, The coupons are limited to one per account. I have ordered 3 pizzas using 3 different accounts at once before, didn't have any issues. But everytime I order a pizza, I use a new account.

I will go first in most cases, and hopefully people can vouch after a good transaction.

Asking $2.50 each, or $2 for 5+. Trades interest me as well (i.e amazon, steam games, etc)!

Any questions feel free to ask![/QUOTE]

Any of these games interest you? http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/comments/13m02m/h_red_faction_armageddon_w_games_from_autumn/

[quote name='soonersfan60']Will you get any of these later that expire after Dec. 16? If so, please PM when you get them. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes I will, and I will update the thread as soon as I do get them.

Thank you for the picture^ .. there's a few pages of happy buyers and I've sold many so far. Also, please send me a PM if you're interested, I can respond faster to a pm than a post. thanks!

[quote name='The Acacia Strain']Tempted to buy five... PM me.

For anyone who is skeptical over it. Eating this right now.[/QUOTE]

Glad you enjoyed your pizza James :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']i would buy more but need later dates... the places are starting to know me by face :)[/QUOTE]

Haha every thursday I get new codes that have an expiration thats a week later than the previous.

[quote name='MrMed']Haha every thursday I get new codes that have an expiration thats a week later than the previous.[/QUOTE]

contest ends soon though dont it

[quote name='slidecage']contest ends soon though dont it[/QUOTE]

I think there is still 4-5 weeks to go before I won't have any more codes :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back