Selling Portal Guns!

I have all four for sale, pictures can be sent on request via e-mail, just pm me which one you are interested in along with your email address. None of the boxes are damaged or defaced as badly as the ones neca/amazon sent out, the most you'll find is a SLIGHTLY crushed corner on the pbody model.

Original Chell Model - $250
Pbody Model - $150
Atlas Model - $150
San Diego Comic Con Exclusive - $200

Then add shipping which we can calculate depending on location. Ive sent to CA via UPS for 70 and to NY the same way for $40. If you have a cheaper method in mind I'm all for it, I'm not looking to profit from shipping costs.

Also for sale at the moment is a Mass Effect 1 Collector's Edition, pictures on request. Comes with everything in Excellent Condition aside from a crease on the plastic around the steel case. I'm asking for $70

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I opened up the tape with a knife just to check the condition of the gun when it first came and everything inside is perfect.

The box has a one inch dent on the bottom and a 2 inch crease on the front left flap, nothing bad at all

I should mention I'd be willing to do in person pick ups for RI, MA and CT - just pay to fill up my tank ($30) or we can meet half way etc etc.

Looking to offload some other items too which I will add to the main post. Found an awesome apartment and am trying to gathet a security deposit!

bread's done
Back