Selling Ps3 for $120.00 w/ Game 160gb

3588doi.jpg

Selling my Ps3 for $120.00 Paypal. I have Madden 13 downloaded on it. 160 gm great condition comes with hdmi coord and power cord as well. I still have the recite where I bought it last year from gamestop.

Contact me ASAP, thanks!

[quote name='SillyWilly1718']Nothing, I need money. -_-[/QUOTE]

I only asked because for one you dont have any feedback and two, thats a low price to pay for a well working PS3 / 160 gb model

Yeah, without any feedback its a bit hard to take a chance with that much money :x You'll probably have to end up shipping first

[quote name='stuntman21']The catch is he has no feedback, but really has 4 trades with 2 positive and 2 negative feedback. So carefull with this one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and I just ran into issue with my bank account, nothing for scamming or anything.

The two people who gave you thumbs up in your profile. One of them has only one trade, and that's with you. And the other has all these trades imported from somewhere... The only one not imported cried scammer.

I'm just putting it from our perspective. It all seems a bit fishy, you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darkhelmet41290']The two people who gave you thumbs up in your profile. One of them has only one trade, and that's with you. And the other has all these trades imported from somewhere... The only one not imported cried scammer.[/QUOTE]

I don't care what other people did after I traded them, I've only bought items via PayPal and/or sold here. Plus, one of the guys still received yet left bad feedback even though I told him I had no damn case, can't do anything about idiots. Don't post in my thread if you're just gonna spam, not like I'm asking people to send me cash first. -_-

[quote name='evil0108']do u happen to have any ps3 games along with your system? and does it come with the cords?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, of course it comes with the cords, hdmi and power cord. Madden 13 in downloaded on it and that's it, there's is a $5 credit in my wallet though.

Edit: I have White Knight Chronicles II laying around here somewhere though.

I would be interested in it..But you going to have to ship first?? Let me know I can give more references than this site..I do not have much feedback from this site :(

bread's done
Back