Selling PS3 games; COD4, AC, Orange Box + More

Veritas1204

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Ok, so in order to get some $$ for GTA IV, I need to sell some games (or so my wife demands....)

Anyway, here's what I've got. I don't often sell games (I prefer to trade), so if you think the prices should be lower, make an offer and I'll consider it.

With that said, here goes:

The Orange Box - 37
Call of duty 4- 42
Enchanted Arms- 15
Assassins' Creed- 32
Spiderman 3 bluray (unopened) - 17

Once again, feel free to make offers. These prices are include shipping (USPS 1st class/MM w/ DC #)

As far as payments are concerned, I prefer non-cc paypal.

Also, if you have a pre-order for GTA IV you would like to trade, I will consider that as well.

Thanks.

[quote name='loca']Willing to trade Cod4 for Rainbow Six Vegas and some cash? PM me please.[/quote]

thanks,but I'm really looking to beef up my collection, so unless you have another cheaper game to go with R6V to offer, I'll pass.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I have Unreal Tournament III, NBA 08, The BIGS, and Stuntman.

Don't have a PS3 so looking to sell.[/quote]

responded via pm.

bump; willing to add non-cc paypal (if the deal is fair) to games if need.

Also: I'm interested in sports games as well, so if you have 2 old sports games, shoot me an offer for 2 for 1 on one of my newer games, and I might go with that.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']How much paypal are you looking for for the spider man 3 BR?[/quote]

I'm not really sure it's worth my while to sell that indivdually; I was looking more to trade it for an older game.

Shoot me an offer via PM and I'll ask around to see what the value is

bump; I'm looking for DMC4, so if you have it, send me an offer (paypal or trade).

Also, possibly interested in MLB 08 if anyone has that.

bread's done
Back