Selling psp go to gamestop

Unfortunately I wouldn't expect a whole lot for it because they sell the PSP go used for 149.99. So I'd say maybe a little over a hundred at most.

i called my local gamestop and he said 50 before the 30 extra so 80 store credit or 64 cash very very low i sold mine on craigslist for 135

[quote name='korn4004']How much would I get?
They have the new extra $30 deal going on
I'm hoping to get new xbox 360 or ps3[/QUOTE]

Damn if you had atleast a couple trades on here I would have bought it off you for around 100 :)

the real reason why people are getting rid of them is because no one wants to deal with having to always have wifi and all. Gamestop is still trying to sell them for $249.99 and get rid of them as fast as you can. If I were you, i'd trade it in with the amazon deal someone posted above as amazon always has great deals and I got my 360 arcade for $199 with a $25 gift card included free and you can always buy a hard drive anywhere and even used they sell for a pretty affordable price.

i'd second the craigslist option, sure you are going to deal with some d-bags, eventually you find someone ok.

[quote name='intoxicated662']the real reason why people are getting rid of them is because no one wants to deal with having to always have wifi and all. Gamestop is still trying to sell them for $249.99 and get rid of them as fast as you can. If I were you, i'd trade it in with the amazon deal someone posted above as amazon always has great deals and I got my 360 arcade for $199 with a $25 gift card included free and you can always buy a hard drive anywhere and even used they sell for a pretty affordable price.[/QUOTE]

Always have to find WiFi? You only need Wifi to download games... you don't need a constant connection to use it.

I tried to sell mine not too long ago and it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to sell a PSP Go used. I traded in a PSP 3000 at GS and I was able to get $110 in trade in credit toward another system but I have no idea what the PSP Go trades in for. Good luck, man!

It's too bad, too. It's a great little system but they really need to update the PSN games on the store or give an incentive to buy the digital version aside from saving on tax. There's barely anything there. Also, if you were able to play backups of your official games on it (NOT pirating!!) then you would probably see the PSP Go flying off the shelves. I'd love to be able to play a bunch of games that I own but aren't even offered on the PSN store.

my friend gave me his psp because the screen cracked and is pretty much useless. i looked online and i i can either send to sony for 90$ to repair or try to fix it myself after buying a 50$ lcd. im just wonder is there any place i can sell the thing or is it pretty much a dead brick?

about mid january I checked and it was 50.00 I couldn't believe it. They was selling it for 150. I was glad I passes because last week I picked up a used mint in box white one it had 10 games on it for 150. I couldn't pass that up Most were psx rpgs I was happy. I couldn't believe someone would let it go fo 50 in store credit. The guy said he new the guy that traded it in and he had it 2 weeks.

[quote name='Kevfactor']my friend gave me his psp because the screen cracked and is pretty much useless. i looked online and i i can either send to sony for 90$ to repair or try to fix it myself after buying a 50$ lcd. im just wonder is there any place i can sell the thing or is it pretty much a dead brick?[/QUOTE]

You should sell it on ebay if you're not going to fix the screen. Some people buy broken psp's and you can probably get around $50 on ebay.

bread's done
Back