Selling rare Game & Watch - getting lots of international bidders, what should I do?

0_0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (91%)
I'm selling a Game & Watch on eBay that's probably going to go for a few hundred, but I have not ever had to ship an item internationally, but I just keep getting messages asking if I ship to their country. 

How much hassle (and cost) would it be to ship internationally? Most of the people seem to be from Europe. Also, this item is fragile and a lot of its value comes from being in great condition, so how could I package it to ensure that it doesn't get damaged? 

Ship it via USPS First Class International. It includes tracking so you should be straight. If there feedback is shady I'd still be cautious though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I remember people saying there is a third party that you can buy insurance from but I'm not sure, you should have really asked in the eBay thread in the Deal Shopping area of CAG.

Ship it via USPS First Class International. It includes tracking so you should be straight. If there feedback is shady I'd still be cautious though.
No it doesn't. There are only a dozen or so countries covered under the "E-DELCON" service of First Class International and only a handful of those countries utilize the service properly.

If it is just 1-2lbs youc could ship it Priority International for about $38-$48 or Express International for $46-$56 depending on if you print the postage online or pay at the post office.

You can self insure using a company called U-Pic and www.u-pic.com.

bread's done
Back