SELLING! Scarface Wii, Guitar Hero 2 (360) w/controller, Super Paper Mario!

kurrptsenate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Wii
----
Monkey Ball
Godfather
Scarface
SSX Blur
Tiger Woods Golf '07

-----
Tony Hawk Project 8
NCAA Football 07
Gears of War Collector's
Guitar Hero 2 + Controller

PS2
-----
Taiko Drum Master w/drum

Pay Pal

WANTS
---------
MONEY

Have unpacted GTA LCS (which is on eBay) and a Sony 1 GB Memory Stick.
Interested in Lost Planet Collectors Edition (Is the extra map code still available? or did you use it?)
Let me know if we can work anything out.
Thanks.

Please note that the OP was removed from the Trading Forum, as well as removed from CAG, because they didn't follow-through on a trade with another user, nor respond to PM's about the issue.

The issue was eventually resolved with the other CAG, though it took quite a while. Please keep this in mind when dealing with the OP.

There was a previous issue with the OP and another CAG that went on for a while, long enough for me to assume the OP didn't plan on fixing the problem with the trade. When that happens, people get banned. After that happened, the CAG who the OP was dealing with told me that the issue was resolved, so I removed the OP's ban.

In summary, there was a problem and it's been fixed, though in the realms of full disclosure, I'm letting people know that there was a past problem.

Thanks for the heads up Shrike

the thing that me and sailour were confused about was the OP though, since he hasnt replied to pms after your post. he probably just hasnt been online though.

[quote name='shrike4242']There was a previous issue with the OP and another CAG that went on for a while, long enough for me to assume the OP didn't plan on fixing the problem with the trade. When that happens, people get banned. After that happened, the CAG who the OP was dealing with told me that the issue was resolved, so I removed the OP's ban.

In summary, there was a problem and it's been fixed, though in the realms of full disclosure, I'm letting people know that there was a past problem.[/quote] I was wondering why he was banned for a time because he seems to be a reputable CAG and reliable trader.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']i can only get on CAG at certain times of the day

i fail to see the problem[/QUOTE]

Not a problem, just didnt know this ^_^. So did you want to work out a deal?

bread's done
Back