Selling some PS2/GC/Xbox/360/NDS games!

Sorry for your loss man, wish you and your family the best, I'll try to spread some joy by bidding on the following items:

Devil's Rejects, The $6
DragonballZ: Dead Zone (from the CE of the game) $2
Spiderman 3 (disc only) $2
Stir of Echoes $5
Superman: The Movie $4
SWAT $5
Talladega Nights $7
The Omen $4

Best Wishes Again!:)

Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix $4
Dragonball Z: Dead Zone (from the CE of the game) $3
SWAT $7

Sorry to hear about your loss, and best of luck with the sale!

Looks like it went well Slim! Hope you can get to your family soon...

Feel free to get those guys from the other forum to come join up here so they can bid on my items next month! ;)

Forgot to mention, I'm also willing to trade for gift cards with established traders. Also XBL/PSN cards, possibly Modern Warfare 2. But this stuff needs to go badly.

Okay CML for a bunch of this. I have MW2. I could also throw in paypal. I will come up with some sort of offer after you CML, though. My PM box is also filling up so if you could reply in my thread instead of sending a PM for now that would be much appreciated! Thanks!

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']screw it. you're friggin vultures. :roll: i'm just going to ship everything to my new address and ebay it; its either that or have people here offer me a dollar per game so they can flip them themselves.

MAKE OFFERS. In the thread. Bid on stuff like you would a lowball I guess, I really need to get rid of this and I really need money, thanks in advance for reading this and thanks even more if you buy some stuff![/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bread's done
Back