Selling some Xbox, N64, PS2, GC, and DS games. Some prices lowered!

Sent you a PM bout a week ago about my FF3. Just want to make sure you're not interested and didn't get a chance to read it.

[quote name='Segasonic01']interested in RE4 SPecial Edition & FF Tactics[/quote]

Oh sorry,
but those those games are already gone. I've added a note what games are no longer available on the pictures. Whatever that's listed in text on my TL is pretty much all i have left for trade...
please LMK if there's anything else that interests you & sorry about the confusion.
-Guy

I don't remember if I ever asked you, but you don't by chance have an original Xbox that you're not interested in keeping, do you?

To be honest, I've been keeping an eye on your list for a while. Although, the only real game I'm interested in (GH w/Guitar) wouldn't exactly be a fair trade, imo.

[quote name='Segasonic01']saw the Black DC, some DC games, & Thomas the Tank Engine (GEN)[/quote]
Black DC is gone, but i'd trade a handful of dc games and the thomas the tank engine (which is cart only).

LMK, I'd love to work something out.

Added Disaster Report (Raw Danger comes out Tuesday!!), Max Payne, & Max Payne 2. And the guides for CoD2, Mario Adv. 3, & Mario Adv 4

bread's done
Back