selling south park season 4, sly cooper, jak1, ratchet&clank 1 (all sealed)

thatstoobad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
ok, i may make a trade list soon, but right now i am looking to sell these:

-south park the complete fourth season (sealed) - $32
-sly cooper (sealed, non-greatest hits) - $14
-jak & daxter 1 (sealed, greatest hits) - $14
-ratchet and clank 1 (sealed, greatest hits) -$14

all prices include first class shipping with delivery confirmation. i can take paypal or money orders. please send me a PM if you are interested in anything.

also, if you buy more than one thing the total price would be less since shipping would be less.

Just to let you know, I have two things that you're looking for. I don't see anything on your list though, do you have more games? or are you willing to buy? Someone is already interested in Metroid Fusion though.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Is this new thead title a reference to the band "rasputina"?[/quote]

it's actually a reference to a recent south park episode.

next time it will be.

[quote name='Specter']Interested in XIII, take a look at my tradelist![/quote]

i already have the gamecube and gba games, and pretty much everything else you have on that list is demos. is that all you have for trade?

another week, another edit, another bump.

i'm probably going to be getting rid of this stuff in about two weeks or so, so yeah, act fast or something.

it's been about two weeks since the last bump, so i figured it's about time to do it again.

buy a game now and get a free sticker! choose from a black adult swim sticker, a blue beastie boys sticker, a green sticker with ignignokt from ATHF shooting the bird (but not smoking), or an adult swim t-shirt transfer! (i bet everyone's excited now)

so, uh, make offers or something.

bread's done
Back