Selling/Trading Family Guy complete series!

Rig

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
I am such a FG whore! And, since they decided to release a LE version of the series (which includes a bonus disc, and T-shirt with both volumes) I figure it's my civic duty to pick them up. So...looks like I need to sell or trade the ones I already have.

Family Guy Volume 1 (Seasons 1 & 2)
Family Guy Volume 2 (Season 3)

Both are in great condition. I would guess that the boxes have the usual wear of normal use. Discs have little to no scratches (haven't checked in quite some time..)

What I want:

Simpsons Seasons (2 & 3)
Futurama Seasons (1,2,3,4)
South Park (3,4,5)

I am looking for any of those above, or, you could always buy them from me, if you'd like to do it that way! ^^

It is def a great show, interesting to see how Fox Animation Domination Sundays are gonna turn out. Probably nothing on my list you would want for the 2nd season but what the hell CML :)

Are you sure they're LE? I know you get the shirt and disc when you buy the volumes, but are the Volumes themselves Limited? I don't think so, but I was just wondering.

[quote name='Trakan']Are you sure they're LE? I know you get the shirt and disc when you buy the volumes, but are the Volumes themselves Limited? I don't think so, but I was just wondering.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should have been a little more clear. No, the DVD's themselves are not LE. But, they come in a LE package, together with the new shirt and extra bonus disc. All I really want is the packaging, along with the disc and shirt, of each volume. To get that, I guess I have to rebuy them again...

I am too lazy to try and find pics, but Best Buy has them in a big thick box (think, Eye-Toy boxes, but bigger) while Target had them in longer, thinner boxes. And, I am currently checking everyones lists above. As for cash offers, I guess just offer what you will, though I'd rather trade.

(Sigh, and if this long speel isn't enough, Target had Volume One (longbox remember) for $29.99 on sale this week, whereas, BB has both in the thick boxes for $34.99 each this week.)

[quote name='benfiltness']ill buy it right now for the right money.. what do u want??[/QUOTE]

Offer me something! :D I will consider any offer!

[quote name='jimbodan']I think you may need to buy the new set twice.

I was looking for the bonus disc on ebay and it looks like Best Buy has a different exclusive Bonus Disc then other stores do.

Here is a link to an ebay auction for the Best Buy version: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6390728519&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

here is the non best buy version: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6390729892&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/QUOTE]

fuck! I was afraid of that, when I saw the BB ad that said "exclusive." Damn it! Actually, if I was anal, I would have to buy four copies (and I kind of am...) two at BB and two at another location, to have all the packaging...sigh...

Well, I have an offer for $45 for both sets, and that's the best offer so far... Anybody else?

I found the pace on the target link, but couldn't find it on bestbuy. i don't have either set and want to get this one. i may not be understanding correctly, but what's the difference in the packaging, viz. best buy vs. target?

[quote name='munch']I found the pace on the target link, but couldn't find it on bestbuy. i don't have either set and want to get this one. i may not be understanding correctly, but what's the difference in the packaging, viz. best buy vs. target?[/QUOTE]

OK, well, it's really hard to explain. Picture...um....picture an Eye-Toy box. Or, something like the Star Wars Trilogy boxset. Those are big, square shaped boxes. That is what you get if you get them at BB. The DVD set is in the front of the box, while the Bonus Disc and shirt hide behind the DVD set. On the other hand, Target's set has them sitting side-by-side. The DVD set is on the left, while the shirt and Bonus Disc "sit" next to the DVD's. It is really hard to explain, without pictures. I suppose you could picture a rectangle for the Target one, if that makes any sense!

bread's done
Back