Selling/trading iPod

caesius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Hey all, im looking to sell my iPod video(60GB). It's practically brand new.
I had one for a few years, but it broke a month ago and Apple sent me a brand new one. I've been using it for about a few weeks, still has the plastic on both sides, so it looks right out of the box still.

It plays great, and has about 3000 songs on it, but if you'd like I can wipe it for you.(It also has Sudoku on it, and a few Flight Of The Conchords episodes).

Still have everything, insturctions, CD for itunes and software, and the iPod USB cable(I'll throw in an extra or two if you want, i have a bunch for some reason).

So it's...
  • iPod Video
  • 60 gigs
  • White
  • Pretty much brand new
  • has songs and some videos on it, but can be wiped
  • comes with Sudoku game
  • comes with USB cable(s) and CD's
If anyones interested I'll talk price with them.(only looking to sellm or trade for a PSP)
just PM me, leave a message here, or email me at
[email protected]

hmm i don't know. im not entirely sure how that whole shabang works, cause ive seen downloadable packs of the games in torrent form, so im unsure how it plays out. If it's the same thing as purchased songs, then it wont erase when it plugs into another computer. my friend took a few CD's i bought onto his ipod and then when he went home and plugged his in, it didn't erase it. Of course syncing has to be off, which it should be anyway, unless you have all your music organized and you're just starting to put your first songs onto your ipod.

bread's done
Back