Selling/Trading My Favorite DVD's! Help Me Clear Up Space For Games!!

misterunspoken

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
DVD's For Sale/Trade: (All Complete/Mint)

40 Year Old Virgin
50 First Dates
American History X
Austin Powers
Austin Powers Goldmember
Austin Powers Spy Who Shagged Me
Batman
Batman Returns
Beavis & Butthead Do America
Big Daddy
Blair Witch Project
Bruce Almighty
Cast Away
Deuce Bigalow
Dick Tracy
Dirty Work
Dude Where's My Car?
Elf
Enemy At The Gate
Farenheit 9/11
Forrest Gump
Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters 2
Godzilla
Gremlins
Groundhogs Day
Grumpy Old Men
Happy Gilmore
Harrisons Flowers
Hot Chick
I Robot
Insomnia
Life Aquatic
Lord Of The Rings Fellowship
Lord Of The Rings Return Of The King
Lord Of The Rings Two Towers
Masters Of The Universe
Me, Myself, & Irene
Memento
Monty Python & The HolyGrail
Mr Deeds
Nightmare Before Christmas
Office Space
Pi
Punch Drunk Love
Requiem For A Dream
Rush Hour
Saving Private Ryan
South Park The Movie
Spiderman
Spiderman 2
Stir Of Echoes
Super Size Me
The Full Monty
The Hulk
The Patriot
War Games
Waynes World
Waynes World 2
Wedding Singer
Willow

Want:
  • Money! Moolah! Cash!
  • Will Check Lists
Each DVD is $5 + shipping
Shipping is $2/DVD but buying/trade for 5 or more gets a flat $10 no matter how many you end up taking. For trades I only take complete games.

Hah, well I buy/sell/trade for DC stuff all the time and in the course of the last two months I've managed to pick up 3 consoles, one black sports CIB, 16 VMUS, 21 controllers, and about 40 games. I'm always having extra DC stuff, but figured this CIB one might be what someone is looking for.

Are you saying you're interested MillerTime? ;)

[quote name='misterunspoken']Hah, well I buy/sell/trade for DC stuff all the time and in the course of the last two months I've managed to pick up 3 consoles, one black sports CIB, 16 VMUS, 21 controllers, and about 40 games. I'm always having extra DC stuff, but figured this CIB one might be what someone is looking for.[/quote]

Would this mean you happen to have an extra DC keyboard lying around?

Holy Shit. 2 Months and all of that? Damn.

I have been collecting DC Stuff for like.. close to a year now, and I have: 2 Systems (No boxes, pink and black) 5 Controllers, 1 memory card, and 25 games. Your collection i 2 month puts mine to shame in over a year.

And yes, I may be interested.. But I have nothing to trade really.. unless mario kart interests you.

I can get you one yes. Do you want one? In box or is loose fine?

[quote name='Visc']Would this mean you happen to have an extra DC keyboard lying around?[/quote]

Oh I have easily 110 or so DC games all complete and mint. Including ones like Project Justic, Power Stone 2, MVC2, Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves, Last Blade 2, Tomb Raider Chonricles, Mr Driller, and more all complete/nm.

Mario Kart DS? I have that, but there are so many DS games I'm looking for. Most of them are under 30 bucks and I'd do a one for one on that fair shipping (means I'd pay for the DC).

As for my other wants, those are all cool too. I'm not asking a ton for it.

Thanks for all the bumps ;)

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Holy Shit. 2 Months and all of that? Damn.

I have been collecting DC Stuff for like.. close to a year now, and I have: 2 Systems (No boxes, pink and black) 5 Controllers, 1 memory card, and 25 games. Your collection i 2 month puts mine to shame in over a year.

And yes, I may be interested.. But I have nothing to trade really.. unless mario kart interests you.[/quote]

[quote name='misterunspoken']I can get you one yes. Do you want one? In box or is loose fine?[/quote]

Loose is fine if its first party, and as long as the shipping isn't brutal.

Holy cow MillerTime I just realized I could DRIVE items to you, I grew up not far from where you are and I'm going to be there this weekend coming up. Meet ya in Johnstown haha

[quote name='misterunspoken']Holy cow MillerTime I just realized I could DRIVE items to you, I grew up not far from where you are and I'm going to be there this weekend coming up. Meet ya in Johnstown haha[/quote]
Get the fuck out!?!?!

Thats weird.. Never thought a CAG would have any ties to anywhere near me.. Thats really odd lol.

Here is a tip for you: Check out the Johnstown FYE. it just moved in a few months ago, and every other weekends or so, they have 30% off used games (40% if you have the edge card) and I have found some GREAT games there at GREAT prices. I got like 4 360 games for less than $30 (Oblivion, COD2, PGR3, and Table Tennis for $20). It would be worth a shot if your up here. I also saw GTA LCS for $20 used when I was there a few days ago. They have a decent used selection, so check it out.

You have a few Xbox games I'd be into MT. I'll have to head over to FYE and check it out.

BUMP to page 1, Dreamcast console still in my possesion, make it yours.

Bump to page 1. Added ANOTHER Black Dreamcast I got at a rummage sale. This one is in even better condition than the last one. Also picked up another copy of Sonic Adventure (but All Stats this time).

Check it out.

Alright possible deal on the white Dreamcast, but still listeing to offers until something is finalized.

And MillerTime, I'm looking for the otehr two PoP games for Xbox if you happen to find those around. I have Sands of Time.

And Up we Go. I'm liking the offers I'm getting so far. Hope to clear this out to make room for all the new consoles. ;)

If you have any questions I'd be glad to answer.

Dreamcasts were sold! Added all of the stuff I need to get rid of before I move!! All reasonable offers considered. Will discount for larger lots! If you get me multiple things on my wants list I'll see if I can ship for free!

Metroid Prime Pinball ~ $17 (with rumble pack) (Complete?)

I'd take this off your list if complete. What did you want for it from my list?

Also PoP games were received. No longer need those. Thanks Areialflame619

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/mrunspoken/

Pictures of the D&D stuff, the trading cards are seen in there also (yellow packaging -- unopened ones). Card #44 goes for $90 on eBay. That is a complete collection of those cards with an extra #44 -- so that's two ($180) worth of cards. There are also JRR Tolkien Calendars from 1995-1997. The sets are Ravenloft, Dark Sun, Forgotten Realms, and D&D compendiums of varous types.

Pics of the SNES will be posted soon as well, keep checking back at that link.

[quote name='misterunspoken']Hah as 'great' as I remember. That FYE was pretty much cleaned out when I went there.[/quote]
Really? I went today and they had some okay stuff.. Just not the 40% off deal :bomb: (It was 20%). They had some great 360 stuff.. and I didnt even bother to look at the Xbox/PS2/GC section.. also - I was dissapointed that there was on Tekken DR for the psp today.. I was going to pick it up but it was MIA.

bump!

don't know if you "CML" before you bought the GC games but i have these Xbox games if you're looking for em. ;)

Ninja Gaiden
Splinter Cell: CT

Mega Man Anniversary Collestion
Doom 3

[quote name='Enemy15']don't know if you "CML" before you bought the GC games but i have these Xbox games if you're looking for em. ;)

Ninja Gaiden
Splinter Cell: CT

Mega Man Anniversary Collestion
Doom 3[/quote]

Enemy is a great trader, but sadly I already have those games :(

Bump for today, someone with a ps2 they don't want?

bread's done
Back