Selling Used PSP

Hackez

CAG Veteran
Feedback
5 (100%)
On April 28th of 2005 I purchased a PSP. But now due to needing funds for school I need to resell it. It includes all the original casing in near perfect condition.

It also includes the reciept making the warranty on it valid until April 28th of 2006. It was purchased from Walmart as well.

As far as the PSP's condition it is excellent, with no permanent scratches. It has a few blemishes and such but can be easily removed. As for dead pixels it has about a total of 5 last I checked but they are very spread around or near the edges. You will NEVER notice them unless having a solid backround used to test for the dead pixels. They in no way interfere with watching videos/playing games!

The Whole Package Includes:

x1 PSP With LATEST Firmware (Includes Internet Browser etc)
x1 PSP Manual/Warranty Information
x1 Soft Sony PSP Case
x1 Sampler Disc
x1 AC Adapter for PSP
x1 32MB Memory Card (Already Installed and Clean)
x1 PSP Sony headphones and connection for PSP

Seperate Accessories Included:

x1 Logitech Hard Case (Yes one of the best possible PSP cases period)

Note:
If anyone is interested please send me a PM and reply to this thread saying you sent me one. I am currently just taking offers and have not determined an exact price. Only payments accepted are money order and paypal. You must be located in the United States!

If you have any questions related to the PSP please reply to this thread with the question as others may have the same questions you have.

Thanks

It will be shipped in the hard logitech case and original boxing + securely fitted in either bubble wrap or foam to ensure a safe delivery.

Hey!

I'd be potentially interested.

How much are you asking??

Thanks

Dan

[quote name='Hackez']On April 28th of 2005 I purchased a PSP. But now due to needing funds for school I need to resell it. It includes all the original casing in near perfect condition.

It also includes the reciept making the warranty on it valid until April 28th of 2006. It was purchased from Walmart as well.

As far as the PSP's condition it is excellent, with no permanent scratches. It has a few blemishes and such but can be easily removed. As for dead pixels it has about a total of 5 last I checked but they are very spread around or near the edges. You will NEVER notice them unless having a solid backround used to test for the dead pixels. They in no way interfere with watching videos/playing games!

The Whole Package Includes:

x1 PSP With LATEST Firmware (Includes Internet Browser etc)
x1 PSP Manual/Warranty Information
x1 Soft Sony PSP Case
x1 Sampler Disc
x1 AC Adapter for PSP
x1 32MB Memory Card (Already Installed and Clean)
x1 PSP Sony headphones and connection for PSP

Seperate Accessories Included:

x1 Logitech Hard Case (Yes one of the best possible PSP cases period)

Note:
If anyone is interested please send me a PM and reply to this thread saying you sent me one. I am currently just taking offers and have not determined an exact price. Only payments accepted are money order and paypal. You must be located in the United States!

If you have any questions related to the PSP please reply to this thread with the question as others may have the same questions you have.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BrerDan']Hey!

I'd be potentially interested.

How much are you asking??

Thanks

Dan[/QUOTE]

Same here. And was it paid for with a CC?

I was thinking at least $175.00, which is 75.00 off the price brand new. The really good logitech hardcase was also $20.00.

It was paid for with a check and cash, not a credit card. So pretty much anybody could use the reciept for warranty and such.

I have about 5 interested people so perhaps start at $175.00 and see how many people that leaves? Unfortunately I am not interested in trades because I need cash for school.

I need that you be in the US or at least have a US shipping address. Paypal is preferred since it is the safest for us both, but I will accept money order, or cash. But cash is an EXTREME risk and I wouldnt recommend it.

I havent seen one for that price yet, at least not one that includes a memory card and such, unless its like a special sale. And the reason I was asking for people to make offers is I wasnt sure exactly how much it sold for used.

bread's done
Back