Selling: UV/Digital Code for Game of Thrones Season 3 $10PP

DerClaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Selling my digital/UV Code for Season 3 of Game of Thrones. I will sell for $10 over Paypal.

(apparently season 3 does NOT work on amazon instant video, so if that is important for you, don't buy this :) )

I'd also part out the blu rays or dvds if there is interest, so message me or post here!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tsel']I wanna buy one, but the no feedback scares me.[/QUOTE]

Unless there is some CAG rule against is, as long as you (or another buyer) has some feedback, I'd see no real problem with sending the code (and loading the code) ahead of time. Obviously it would require one to load it right away and not be able to "save" it for later -- so if you are the type that has to spend money/points when you have them, then that might be an issue.

I like your reason, your price, and your post count (343+). Count me in for 1,600 @ $16. PM sent.

UPDATE: Got my code quicker than buying it from Amazon, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kerig']I like your reason, your price, and your post count (343+). Count me in for 1,600 @ $16. PM sent.[/QUOTE]

Heh, glad I happened to be online!

[quote name='twztid13']pm sent bump![/QUOTE]

Heh, I guess now is the time to be online :)

EDIT: I'm going to be unavailable until Sunday night, so anyone else looking I'll bump when I'm back.

Bump!

Got another 1600 MS Point card from trying out trading at Blockbuster. I'd prefer to do straight 16.00 payment over paypal (I feel like they don't like gifting), but if you really want to, we can do 15.00 gift over paypal.

Several people e-mailed after I sold out before, so hopefully somebody still needs some! PM me, I'll be around tonight for a couple more hours (but working out for the next hour or so).

[quote name='DerClaw']bump. Nobody wants points?[/QUOTE]

Not for that price. Also, a heads up - you could get into trouble asking for $42 "regular" paypal. It's in the forum rules. I don't mind helping out w/fees usually, but it's a courtesy on my part, NOT a demand on a seller's part. There's a difference.

[quote name='teknikalei']Not for that price. Also, a heads up - you could get into trouble asking for $42 "regular" paypal. It's in the forum rules. I don't mind helping out w/fees usually, but it's a courtesy on my part, NOT a demand on a seller's part. There's a difference.[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, I took that as a reminder of what Paypal's terms are and that paypal requires you to agree to those terms before using paypal. I will keep it in mind though. Don't want to step on toes!

If I activate a one year card today would it extend my current subscription by 15 months (i.e. is that promotion still running)?

If so hold a card for me. Otherwise free bump.

[quote name='starmask2k3']yeah it will still it ends march 5th[/QUOTE]

Thanks for answering. It looks like it would, but I don't know for sure. If the promo is just tacking on 3 months when you enter the code, then it should work, but if it's for new members or something, then I don't know. The card doesn't say anything about the Promo on it.

edit: the guy in the blog posts from PSN in the comments is saying that it works for the codes from the retail cards, so my guess is "probably" -- I don't know if it's something that takes a while to process or if it's instantaneous, or what, though. We can probably figure something out if you want it, though.

Bumped also to update that apparently these don't work for amazon video for season 3 if that matters to you. I do it on itunes (no real reason why, but that's where I use it) so that didn't come on my radar -- in the dvd forum they are saying it doesn't work for amazon this time though.

bread's done
Back