Selling: Xbox 360 Gamerscore

KysarKills

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Not sure if this is allowed, but im assuming it is as it is not in anyway a bootleg, modchip, or piracy. But if it is not, please delete this.

Hello everyone,

I am offering the service of boosting your gamerscore for Xbox 360.

I can complete your gamerscore, meaning every game will have 100% completion on it.

I can also add games on your gamertag, and complete them giving you an even more gamerscore boost.

Now please, no one coming on here saying "OMG do it yourself!" ect ect. This is for people who want their card 100% complete, or want that extra achievement or two on a game, or who just want a massive gamerscore boost.

I have proof and samples of accounts that I have done. They all come in perfectly.

They all come in legit order! All online achievements are unlocked online! All done very quick for you.

This will require me recovering your gamertag for a short period of time. If you do not feel safe with this, dont even ask.

Please PM me for more details with anything,

EDIT: Typos.

E-gloating is already baffling to me, but dishonest e-gloating? Even more confusing. I see it as the equivalent of having a trophy for a sport you've never even played.

My post here probably isn't helping.

They have this thing on xbox where they are tracking gamerscore and if they notice unusual patterns they will change your name to cheater and make you lose ALL GS earned. Not worth it better to just play through nba 2k6, king kong, madden 06, ect easy games.

[quote name='s2k']They have this thing on xbox where they are tracking gamerscore and if they notice unusual patterns they will change your name to cheater and make you lose ALL GS earned. Not worth it better to just play through nba 2k6, king kong, madden 06, ect easy games.[/QUOTE]

Not true. Yea they can reset you, but they cannot unless they have sufficent proof. (Online achevements offline ect) This way that I do it looks 100% legit, and ive done this dozens of times, not 1 account has been reset.

bread's done
Back