Selling Xbox (most $5) and GC games, Xbox Console. MUST GO SOON Everything priced

ndshide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Everything includes manuals and are in mint condition. Shipping is 2 bucks for 1 game, 3 bucks for 2 games, 4 bucks for 3 games, and FREE for 4 or more games. I will sell in bulk, and PM me for details on that. Also, if my prices are off, feel free to send me a PM or post here to counter offer.

XBox

Xbox Console. Never had a disc read error. Comes with controller, AC cables, and power cord. 60 Shipped.
5 Splinter Cell
5 Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
5 Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
7 Jade Empire
5 Lortd of the Rings RotK
10 Mechassault 2 LE
10 Area 51
10 Tenchu Return from Dark
10 Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
7 Freedom Fighters
5 Quantum Redshift
5 Quantum Redshift
5 Forza Motorsport
10 GTA San Andreas (Hot Coffee)
5 Project Gotham Racing (Platinum Hit)
10 Chronicles of Riddick
5 MVP Baseball 2005
5 Fusion Frenzy (Platinum Hit)
5 Prince of Persia Sands of Time (Platinum Hit)
5 Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
5 MTV Music Mixer (no mic)
5 Counterstrike
5 ESPN NHL Hockey
5 True Crime Streets of LA
5 Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
5 Breakdown

Gamecube

5 WWE Day of Reckoning
10 Timesplitters 2

GTA includes Map, warriors ad insert, manual, and disc all in mint condition. I think I got it launch day, but I know for a fact it isn't the one released AFTER the hot coffee scandal.

[quote name='ndshide']GTA includes Map, warriors ad insert, manual, and disc all in mint condition. I think I got it launch day, but I know for a fact it isn't the one released AFTER the hot coffee scandal.[/quote]

Alright, thanks for the reply. However does it say something like "second edition" at the bottom of the front cover?

No, it doesn't say second edition or anything like that on it.

Slidecage, its just like With Authority. You make a bad offer, everyone rejects it and make fun of you for it. I'll at least not make fun of you for it.

bread's done
Back