Selling: Xbox w/ 3 Games and 1st-Party Memory Unit

Tamashii

CAG Veteran
With the Xbox 360 scheduled to be released in less than two weeks, I'm looking to get rid of my Xbox console. It's in very solid condition and includes everything it originally came with (minus its original box). As a bonus, I'm also giving away a 1st-party Memory Unit and complete copies of Breakdown, Dead or Alive 3, and Ninja Gaiden. My asking price for this is only $110, which includes shipping.

EDIT: Xbox no longer for sale.

evanft, why do you think that? I can throw in some more *good* games if you'd like.

Drummy404, basically, I'm no longer a registered eBay user anymore because it's apparently illegal to try and sell a PlayStation 2 HDD on eBay.

[quote name='gaelan']did you figure out which drive it is?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thanks for the link. It's a Thompson, and while I am aware of the apparent bad reputation it has, I can safely assure any and all possible buyers of this particular Xbox that I have never encountered any major problem(s) with the drive in my experience with it.

[quote name='Tamashii']With the Xbox 360 scheduled to be released in less than two weeks, I'm looking to get rid of my Xbox console. It's in very solid condition and includes everything it originally came with (minus its original box). As a bonus, I'm also giving away a 1st-party 64MB Memory Unit and a complete copy of Ninja Gaiden. My asking price for this is only $110, which includes shipping.[/QUOTE]

do you have any references?

I'm interested

bread's done
Back